Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
The vault is now during lock down

not sure if they'll still run it? Certainly wouldn't expect the BR team to pack and send things until NZ reopens, that's for sure 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I would assume so, unless the couriers are still going? I dunno whats happening there but i hope my iron arrives lol
First Lady
957 posts
The Beauty Vault might be postponed - at this point we can't say either way.

BUT there will be another Beauty Vault and we'll come up with some ways to reward you for reviewing during lockdown.  

We like to think of our corner of the internet as a safe space, so its great that you guys feel you can come here and escape the madness of social media right now.  I've been unfollowing people and pages that are spreading panic and misinformation.  Now is the time to hunker down, spread a lot of love and kindness and get through it.

For BR, it's business as usual - the site will be running, our core staff are working from home.  We'll still be as available as we are now.  

Love Nat xx

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks Nat. We're lucky to have such a great community.
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Nat, 

makes absolute sense, and we def don't want your team in harms way working to pack out a vault that can wait.

More time to try find BR in the Wild, write reviews, make comments etc :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the update! Stay safe BR crew xxx
tabucutie
1811 posts
I had thought about this too but glad for the update. Gives us more time to earn points via reviews and comments in the meantime.

SmileyPisces
253 posts
'Spread the love and kindness'... Love that positivity =D
Kimrose
1415 posts
We are all in this together.  It's so wonderful to be part  of such a caring community xxx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Love this xxx

What saddens me are the people showing their true colours and not supporting one another. This is the time where we should be caring for one another more than ever, not putting each other down. Also it's very sad that there are companies out there taking advantage of the situation and hiking up their prices. That is just so wrong.

Love that the Beauty Review community is always here, pulling one another up and supporting each other. Massive hugs and love to all of you xxx
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks so much! I was just coming here to see if there was any information! 
Sonnies
137 posts
Its nice that we can see what is in the vault. I thought i was missing out this weekend but looks like its postponed. How are you guys doing? Hopefully lockdown is over soon
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm so stoked we got a preview. This one coming up looks so amazing. Can't wait!
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i realised last week with one of the clues that it was open, looks pretty good in there to me! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Definitely a great looking vault! I love La Roche Posay!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!