Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Anyone got their vault goodies yet?

46 posts, 31 members
Susilia
484 posts
Just cuz I'm really interested in those mystery boxes, what did you get, ladies?:) Post pictures here or on facebook, please!:)
Mandz
86 posts
yes please I'm really intrigued to know what the lucky ladies got in the mystery boxes :) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Not yet and I do have a mystery box in my order, we should see them within 21 days so probably later this week or after the labour weekend =) and of course there will be pics on the BRA page
Macs
5351 posts
Cant wait to see what yous got????
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Its exciting, like waiting for Christmas :-) 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Definitely is :). I literally can't wait.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
ha ha I used to get up and feed the cat first thing, but now I'm stalking the letter box, way before any courier driver would be around, the cats just sit there blinking only as cats can do :)
MicheleC
419 posts
Lol stalking the letterbox. I am hoping my package arrives before I have to head to Christchurch at the end of next week. 
kirstysays
762 posts
Not yet, but super excited for it to arrive :DDD 
Lutece
1849 posts
I can't wait to get my goodies I got a mystery box :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I got a mystery box, so excited to see what will be in it! I'll post up pics on the br fb page after it gets to me!!
tabykitten
186 posts
Oooo I can't wait to see what's in the mystery boxes! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Im so intrigued by the mystery boxes, I was super lucky to get one and cant wait to see what goodies are inside.
spooks26
108 posts
Ha I keep eyeballing my drive way for a courier van .I so don't want to miss my goodies.cause last time they just left my stuff in my carport . Lucky no one pinched them . These goodies are just for meeeeeee hehe.i too would like to know what the lucky ladies get in their mystery boxes :-)
Bluebirdme
18 posts
no not as of yet hopfully next week.
i am also looking forward to seeing what you chickys get in your mystery boxes ! 
gosh im getting very excited for my miosture mist beauty cakes !!  eeekk excited much  
hey can you post pictures of the items you get on here ? ?
im not sure where to do that.   If anyone knows that would be great 

Bayley
238 posts
Haven't got mine yet but I just love seeing all the pics that go up after they're all delivered!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am so excited to recieve my vault order, aswell as see what everyone else got! I especially want to see what was in those mystery boxes!
-Kez-
9 posts
They'll be sending them out soon. When I emailed them last week they said it looks like they'll start sending them at the end of this week. I asked because I'm going away all of next week and don't want someone to steal it lol
Kia
550 posts
Me 2! I'm dying to see what everyone's got! 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Ladies The Beauty Elves packed up all the vault goodies yesterday, and they will be despatched on Tuesday.  We're pretty jealous there are some amazing hauls there. We hope you enjoy them.  xox   
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Thanks BR :D so happy I will get it before my new shift starts. You guys are totally amazing.
Kellie
570 posts
My heart just seized up reading that.  Exciting!  Thank you Beauty Elves!  xxx
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh my goodness we will be getting our goodies soon!!! The BR beauties have been so busy! X
1139 posts
How exciting!! I can't remember exactly what I got so it's even more exciting ;) thanks BR, you must have been super busy!
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh yay so exciting! This is one package that I am so looking forward to. I can't quite remember what I got either so will be a fun surprise.

Kellie
570 posts
Heehee, I can't quite remember what I got either - so I'm glad to be in excellent company :) (I think I managed to score a mystery box though, hoping I'm right!)  
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks BR for putting all the hard work into packing and sorting the orders.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
eeeek so exciting! Next week will be so exciting waiting for my goodies to arrive!!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
eeeek so exciting! Next week will be so exciting waiting for my goodies to arrive!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This is super excitng, thanks so much for all of your hard work :)

Can't wait to see what you ladies got :)
Sylvia
149 posts
Ooh, so exciting! I was lucky enough to get two items that I really wanted, and I remember what one of them is, but I was in and out of the vault in such a hurry that I can't remember what the second one was... but that just adds to the excitement haha. Thanks so much BR!! xx
SandyGedge
394 posts
YAY :-) thank you so much BR. yous spoil us xxx
SandyGedge
394 posts
YAY :-) thank you so much BR. yous spoil us xxx
neninoir
210 posts
Thank you BR :) This is all so exciting!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My week just got very exciting!! I love getting mail :D
Jesse
745 posts
Yay so excited!! I have an exam on Saturday so this gives me something nice to look forward to this week :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Oh it's going to be a great week! Thanks BR, eek can't wait x
spooks26
108 posts
Yipppppeeeee . awesome news .I too am very excited .
kirstysays
762 posts
YAY! Will be a great distraction from exams this week.  Thanks BR :D
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have four packages coming in the mail this week :)
-Kez-
9 posts
Yay I'll have something awesome to come home to when we get back from Auckland hospital :D I can't even remember what I got, so it's more exciting lol
isemonger
224 posts
I am excited to see the wonderous yellow package from BR in my hungry letterbox :)

Just like santa came early :) yay! BR Christmas!
MrsLissy
301 posts
Mine came today! I was so excited to get it and can't wait to use all my new goodies :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Your goodies look amazing
Bluebirdme
18 posts
Cool So cant wait !!! hope mine arrives this week
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Yay!! Can't wait to see pics

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!