Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

32 posts, 18 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow - just passed my four year anniversary! Time flies does it not?
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Anniversary Maree. Time does fly . We’ve watched Beauty Review evolve over the years. 

I remember when superheroes got to do a a featured review. I think Trudis  Sephora visit was my fave. Oh and hitting 100,000 reviews was epic. I love the thrill of the Beauty vault. 

What were some some of your highlights through the years? 
Helibabi
101 posts
Congrats!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Macs! That was my second time EVER in a Sephora and it was so much fun! 3 years ago (nearly) now, can you believe it !!?!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay Maree that's awesome!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats!!!!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats, Maree!  We joined the same year ... I have my four year BR anniversary coming up in September.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Congrats Maree. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Me threeeeee Maree and Silvene lol but Maree and I are the same month, i think im the 23rd. 4 years! Damn BR. We old hahahahahaha
First Lady
957 posts
Happy BR-Day Maree - what would the site be without you?!!  

I joined as a member in March 2013 and joined as the first Beauty Crew member on 24th September 2013.  The site has changed sooooo much, and will continue to evolve!

Hopefully you guys all stick around for the journey!  And I'm LOVING seeing new faces getting chatty on the forum - the more the merrier <3

xoxox
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm five BR years old in january. far out.

Happy BR-versary Maree :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks ladies. I don't usually stick with things for long, so I've surprised myself. And still the site grows and changes. It's fun and great that so many of the same members are still here. That must feel a long time Nat xx
SandyGedge
394 posts
Happy Anniversary hun well time does fly by. I remember celebrating 50000 reviews and being super excited. I am coming up 5 years with br and look forward to celebrating this amazing website growing an evolving even more :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Cheers Sandy. 5 years is awesome :)
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Congratulations to all you wonderful ladies  who have been with us from the beginng who help make the site what it is.

We feel we know you all and that you are family. We love the fact that some of you have fostered wonderful friendships through this site and we feel priviledged that we've been able to be a catalyst for this. 

We wouldn't be NZ's biggest beauty guide without you. We are right in the middle of some super exciting developments and we are looking forward to having ya'll around for the ride.

Love you all 

Queenie xox 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thank you Queenie and thank you for having us! I'm excited to see the changes x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh my goodness I missed my 5th Anniversary back in May oops my bad lol.

I joined on the 12th May 2013 and still love BR as much as I did the day I joined.  

Thanks for so many wonderful years eek xxxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Four years in December for me. Things have changed a lot in that time but I'm looking forward to seeing the latest changes. 
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations on the anniversaries br babes. I've been lurking in the background recently and no where near as active but happily pop on here from time to time. Just checked my br join date... June 2013 wow and I missed it. Welldone BR too, it's definitely evolved a great deal over the years.
Julieal
915 posts
Congrats Maree - You are always so positive I love seeing your comments
MareeB
5241 posts
Thank you. It's fun to be here. It's a cheery place to come to when life outside isn't so cheery!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
It's my 4-year BR anniversary today, and I'd just like to send out a huge thank you to everyone who works behind the scenes at Beauty Review, for creating such a fabulous website.  

When I joined 4 years ago, I never thought I'd still be a member this far down the line.  My initial reason for signing up was that I'd just moved to NZ, I had no friends or family living here (other than my husband), and all the beauty brands, shops, and way of life was so different from what I was used to.  I was feeling lonely and overwhelmed and needed a "beauty base" to do some research.  Over the years, BR has helped me reach out to others (via the forum) when I needed beauty related advice, and sometimes non-beauty related help, too! 

I never really thought I'd connect with any of the ladies on here on a personal level, or even become a contributing member, or feel like I "know" some of you on the forum.  Yet, even thought I've never met any of you in person (I may have walked passed one or two of you in a mall and wondered if it was you, though), some of the ladies on the forum have become sort of like those friends you have but never see ... you know, the ones who live far away.  You miss them when you don't hear from them (when they don't post on the forum or Photo Wall for a while), and you're happy to see them when they're back.  Some disappear completely and are never heard from again, while others pop back up years later and carry on like they were never gone.

What I'm really trying to say is thank you.  Thank you to the BR Team, and to those few members who have helped make this site what it is.  It's not just a beauty site for doing research, writing reviews (and getting points) and shopping in a vault; it's also place I like to visit if I'm feeling a little lonely or homesick ... A cup of coffee and a catch-up read through the forum posts I've missed since I last logged on is almost as good as having coffee and snippets of beauty 'gossip' with old "friends".  

May the rest of your week be fabulous! x
Julieal
915 posts
Totally agree  you have said is all -congrats for your anniversary too . we often forget to be grateful and appreciative to others XX
tannygirl
3392 posts
Happy aniversary Silvene.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy 4 year anniversary Silvene! I agree this is a fantastic community and a great way to connect with like minded ladies.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Love Love Love your post Silvene - Happy 4th BR Anniversary hun xx

And I agree with everything you say. I love that you can do just that - go away for awhile (sometimes life gets hectic) and then come back and pick off where you left off.

I have made some really good friendships on here (some are on here still some are sadly not) but without BR I would never have come into contact with them. Many I am friends with on Facebook so I'm able to keep in contact with them that way too.

So yes, a big massive THANK YOU BR BABES XXXX
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nawwwww, Silvene!!! You've given us a wicked case of the heart eyes - thank you!!! Day. Made.

Thanks for being so fab! X

MareeB
5241 posts
Aww congratulations Silvene!
siouxsannah
261 posts
Happy anniversary Silvene!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Happy anniversary Silvene!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's lovely, Silvene - happy 4 years! My 4 years was in January and likewise, some of the true, real connections I've made here are very dear to me.

I love that we have a place where the binding thread is beauty, but we're from all walks of life.
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Anniversary. 

I’m in love with your nail looks on the wall. I admire your nails . I wish I had nails like that . 

Read some wonderful reviews from you over the years . Look forward to many more to come . Congrats :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!