Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

An Eye-ful of Delights!!

26 posts, 21 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Ooooooh!!!! I just saw the sneak a peak a preview of the Incredible Eyes box! It's living up to its name - and then some!! Ooooohhhhh! 

ragingfrog
1289 posts
Really!!! Truely!! Gossip Fairy!
Is there a mascara that is going to make our lashes look like they have diamonds on them???
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Ohhhhhh this makes my heart happy and I neeeeeeed to see now lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm thinking about getting that box. It does sound like my kinda box.
annanguyen
142 posts
Oh no!! I am curious :)
annanguyen
142 posts
Please go on sale!! :) The NZ Brand Box is absolutely amazing <3
MareeB
5239 posts
Mmmmmm..I can't wait to see what's in it...
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'd love a preview or sneak peak. I'm curious about what's in the box, in fact I'm curious about what's in all the boxes.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Naughty Gossip Fairy!! She's a sneaky one!

BUT ... if you did want to pre-order the Incredible Eyes box - or get a sneak peak of what's inside - check this out.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Checked out the eyes box.. and ofcourse I had to see the spoilers! My makeup stash is choco-block with my eye products at the moment, and so I am saving my pennies for the Mothers Day box! Can't wait to see the spoilers for that one
Chaotic82
522 posts
I have zero willpower and looked at the sneak peek  :)     I can't get any of the boxes at the moment, but they are amazing :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I had a sneak peak and I already own 5 of the products in this one lol which are all legit products btw! When you break it down, the amount you're paying for what you're getting is pretty fricken sweet! I wasn't planning on getting this box, just wanted to be nosy. I'm another one hanging out for the mothers day box :)
Kimrose
1415 posts
I peeped, looks amazing ( again) .
Macs
5351 posts
Another lovely box. I peeped. Havent seen you for a while gossip fairy.
Koni
444 posts
Had to have a look of course :-) Looks fantastic but like some of the other lovelies I'm waiting to have a peek at the Mother's Day BB - so glad we can grab 2 so mum and aunt are sorted tiheeeee!
Rezee
1964 posts
I really like the sneak peek idea. I love surprises but if I ever get a chance to find out sneakily, then I take that option lol.
Artemis
311 posts
Eye box looks great! love the spoiler option.....can't resist!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The eye box does look great! I have plenty of eye products for the time being so I won't be getting this one :)
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I had also look preview. Great for eye makeup lover. I do love surprises but I don't mind look sneak peak for Mother's Day box.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
The TGIF discount today was enough to part with my money earlier than I planned - thank you BR & BEBB!
janini9
341 posts
Argh I saw the Friday discount and now I'm trying to hide my credit card from myself.
Macs
5351 posts
Thats so generous having a discount on them. If I wasn't in the midst of moving I would get one. Once Ive settled definately can order a box. My hearts set on a mothers day box. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I can't wait to see what's in the Mother's Day box.
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait for the Mother's Day box either. I don't want to see what's in it first this time, because it's going to be my surprise gift to myself!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think it's going to hard to avoiding seeing what's in it as the contents of the nail and eye boxes have been shown on FB. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I was thinking that too soozie, but I'll try to avoid it. It'd be a shame to blow the surprise!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!