Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Am I invisible?

7 posts, 5 members
Mimi-Sheen
35 posts
Is it just me or it happens to others too like I get no more invites for trials anymore. I don't even remember when I got to trial a product last time. Am I missing something?

Help a sister out. Just confused!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Mimi-Sheen,

I can safely say you're not invisible :)

Trials can be irregular due to strict selection demographics combined with having a huge pool of potential reviewers. However, we've got loads of trials coming up (seriously, LOOOOOOADS - exciting times!), so as long as you meet selection demographics there's a good chance you'll get another one soon.

And if anyone was wondering about how to get on trials, this article is for you.

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Any updates on what's happening with the hero statuses, Head Pixie?
Mimi-Sheen
35 posts
Thank you Head pixie. I have made some changes in my profile. Fingers crossed!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey SooziesWorld! 

When it comes to Hero statuses, we're just working on criteria, as well as getting site stats. I can't give an exact time on when things will be decided as it is a bit of a process, but it definitely haven't been forgotten.

Tarawr
7 posts
Hope you get some trials soon!
MareeB
5239 posts
Just keep going and your time will come :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!