Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

All The Trials!

31 posts, 10 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Soo many amazing trials coming up! What are you all hoping to get on?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes so many amazing trials right now! Hoping for the garnier hair food one.....love hair food so much so am excited for a shampoo and conditioner!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd love to get on the Garnier hair care trial :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Missed out on my second trial opportunity this year. The Essano oil control range today.  Can't remember the earlier trial product. 

I too am hoping for the Garnier hair one. Especially as they are cruelty free and am purchasing their products again!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats lilmonmon!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay! I can't wait to read all the reviews for it!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I was particularly excited to get an invite for the L'Oréal foundation. I love trying their new foundations. It's amazing how many trials there's been recently.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Trials are the best, even if you are not particularly keen on the actual product after trialing it, at least you know what it is like.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I scored the garnier shampoo - in banana! Absolutely loved the hair conditioner leave in.. thing (words are failing me). Not sure how but super grateful i did :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay Shaz I got the banana trial too! I can't wait to try it. Thanks BR xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Banana party! Im almost out of shampoo so its coming at a good time haha
AboutFace
413 posts
Yay I'm on the banana shampoo trial too :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too - I'm ridiculously excited! Thanks BR :)
Millyw
63 posts
I am on the watermelon Hair Food trial - cant wait as I really dont like our shampoo and conditioner at the moment. So I can leave that one for the kids to use and hide the Hair Food away for meeee :-) I am looking forward to reading the Essano Niacinamide and Zinc product reviews - I need something gentle but spot zapping for my skin at the moment. Ive made it angry using too many harsh products. fun. 
Millyw
63 posts
Hi! I was wondering if the hair food trial products have been sent out? I accepted an invite and got the email saying it was confirmed, but then there is nothing in my inbox. I cant remember how it works! Maybe I missed out this time
shazatron101
5112 posts
I dont think theyve been sent! I too am on the trial and havent had anything emailed or otherwise, but i also assume its probably a big trial, as im 90% sure theyre doing all the "flavors", and theres probably 20-30 people on each, which is a lot!! 

Im hoping it comes sooner rather than later though, my current shampoo is on its last legs hahahaha

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Heya. I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they won't be sent until July because that is when they will be receiving them :-)
Millyw
63 posts
Oh yay thanks so much! I thought maybe it was a big trial! good to know :-)
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hey ladies just so ya'll know we've had a big systems issue this week which has prevented all BR emails from sending - trial invites, confirmations the lot. The beauty boffins were working late in the night last night and have finally resolved it so we're back on track.

If you were invited onto the Watermelon or Banana Garnier Hair Trial - fear not. These were both delayed coming into the country but have just arrived and should leave the BR warehouse on Monday.

If you were invited onto the Watermelon and Aloe Garnier Hair Trial then it is your lucky day, but keep an eye on your inbox as we'll be sending you an invite for a 3rd hair care product for this trial. You need to accept the trial though for the 3rd product to be sent it as it won't be sent without you doing this. 

Any questions just give us a shout xox

MareeB
5244 posts
Cheers Queenie :)
AboutFace
413 posts
Great stuff :-) Don't you love it when technology plays up etc. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh wow. Thanks Queenie. I'm glad i read this post. Very helpful =)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Got accepted for the watermelon trial. Can't wait to try it. Such perfect timing for a new hair product 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay I am really looking forward to this trial!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay it arrived today! I can't wait to wash my hair later. The smell is amazing bananary goodness!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love the smell but the actual product, for me, is such a let down :(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwwwww nooooooooo!
Millyw
63 posts
Thanks Queenie! 

Oh thats a bummer you didnt love it Shaz, Im so interested to see what the watermelon one is like! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is a bummer, i loooove the hair mask but yeah the shampoo/conditioner is just ... not for me. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw them at the supermarket and really like the packaging. They look like they would smell amazing. Unfortunately I don't need any shampoo and conditioner for awhile so not allowing myself to buy them.

Look forward to reading your review Shaz.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So far I'm quite like it. But our shower broke a few days ago and omg washing my hair in the bath is a nightmare! My hair is super long so I don't recommend it at all lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!