Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

All I Want For Christmas Is...

29 posts, 23 members
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I know that gifts aren't the most important thing about Christmas, but if you could have one item off your Christmas list (and it doesn't have to be beauty related), what would it be?  This year I really wanted one of those colour books for adults, especially the secret garden one (it reminds me of the classic story) because I thought it would be really nice and relaxing!  I'm always looking for ways to relax and de-stress.  I also wouldn't mind a new bottle of perfume either :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
A DSLR camera or a Chanel perfume would be nice. But they'll be presents I buy myself.
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Mine is always tattoos.  It will be until I am filled I do think.  I can tell this will be an interesting thread and one I will like reading :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have a few beauty related items on my Christmas Wishlist and I'm hoping for the Real Techniques Core Collection brush set or the Chi Chi Bases eyeshadow palette. 

I also had had my eye on one of those adult colouring books but couldn't find one with pics that I liked, so I made my own colouring book by finding adult colouring pages on Pinterest, printing the ones I liked and popped them into a pretty file. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I gave my partner a wee wishlist with lots of things on it so that I still get a surprise... but the thing I hope he has gotten me is Lisa Eldridges book, it is on the history of makeup and different styles and things and it looks amazing. I think he has gotten it for me... but I'm not sure.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Silvene that's such a cool idea to make your own book!  Can you recommend any pinterest users?

kirstyj that book looks really good!  I love makeup books :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I really want chelsea winters cookbooks even though i don't usually follow recipes!

other than that, i bought my own xmas present from my parents and mum paid me back haha. She still has a surprise for me but she was stuck, and I'd seen the thing I wanted marked down to about 1/3 of it's normal price so she told me to go for it
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Ohh what was it that you chose for youself trudijoy?
trudijoy
8375 posts
a hardshell overnight case - i only have a big suitcase and needed one to throw things in to spend a night or two away for work etc without it looking like a college student sports/duffel bag!

Its all sleek and sexay, and was well over $200 down to $70 :D
Macs
5351 posts
A happy healthy family:D and Im dreaming of lush all xmas stuff but that can wait for another time :D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I don't want anything for Christmas except for my family,Children and friends to have a special day with their families filled with love :)
Howeverrrrr lol l have a wishlist of things I'm saving up my pennies for and anything from that list would be amazing! All products I've never tried.....this is my list
IT cosmetics-Bye Bye Under eye
Jeffree star- Velour liquid lipstick in the shade - I'm nude & A velour lip scrub
A Lush bath bomb
Rovie-Mineral foundation
Toni-Lee
503 posts
All I want for xmas is to see the look on my daughter's face as well as my nieces when they open their presents and see ALL the things they wanted :) I loovvee spoiling them.
As for me I only needed new sunnies so my hubby got me a pair from sunglass hut :)
Rezee
1964 posts
My partner boùght me some lush goodies yesterday so that is something I very much wanted. Non beauty is a chelsea winter cookbook and some new sheets.
Mila
1209 posts
SLEEPPPPP :) hahaha....... but beauty related I want Marc Jacobs daisy, jamberry nail wraps and non BR I really need some new summer clothes :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
As with everyone else, I of course want the happy healthy family & friends part, but materialistically I'm hoping my Christmas present to myself will be getting a place of my own WITH A CAT. Probably not everyones ideal living situation lol but it'd be perfect for me :P
mallomiss
569 posts
Great thread! 

I want Tattoos! 
I need new sunnies & clothes.
I want a waist trainer.
more sleep...zzzzzzz

I'm actually looking forwards to Xmas this year. I'm not the hugest fan of it normally but I got my younger son his forst proper bike - time to upgrade from the balance bike. My older son is getting a skateboard which he's been asking for ages to have. So I'm looking forwards to playing in the street with them and their little faces when they see them. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'd like a new hair dryer. I'll probably wait and get one in the January sales. My beauty vault goodies felt like Christmas :D
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I love this thread :)

Honestly I've been very blessed this year and don't really desire anything except books. I can never have enough books :) I just truly want my family and friends to have an amazing Christmas. That would be the best present for me. 
Kalee
31 posts
I would like  MOR Marshmallow soap.
BUT.
My biggest wish is kindness,love and health to my family, friends & everyone.
MrsO
196 posts
I already have my Christmas presents early. My precious baby granddaughter has just turned one year old, happy and healthy, and my son has started a new relationship with a lovely lady, I am so happy to see him now enjoying life to the full. I don't need or want anything else.
Artemis
311 posts
Not much I can think of really, very lucky in life right now. I prefer to choose my own makeup etc so maybe voucher or something would be nice. Would rather just focus on my son and enjoying Christmas as a family, in fact, that's my xmas wish...no family drama with my extended family this year!, 
Artemis
311 posts
Actually ok, ok, I've just thought of my greedy, too big to justify right now, wish. I'd love a nice setup to do YouTube videos. I mean everything, the lights, camera, a nicely decorated room and storage, etc. but there's no way that will happen this year, I know.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Rezee, the Lush goodies would have been a fabulous gift :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhh these are great!!! I hope everyone gets what they wish for :)

The secret garden colouring book is so cute!

What do I want for Christmas? One of the Makeup revolution eyeshadow palettes, they are so pretty!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I guess a nice vacation to see New Zealand. I think that may be in the cards after New Year's though, if I'm lucky. As for beauty things, I did give my Secret Santas a list of some items under $40 to choose from like EOH goddess pencil in saphire, nude or white, RT Duo fiber Set or a make up brush book for all my RT brushes.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Flights to Wellington to see Death Cab for Cutie. Unfortuantely it falls on the weekend that uni starts, so it's super expensive for return flights ($600 plus).
ragingfrog
1289 posts
More perfumes for the collection never go amiss for me
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Apologies for the late reply, StayClassy-xo, but I haven't been on BR much this last week.  I printed some of my colouring pages off these boards on Pinterest:

Colouring Pages
Colouring Book for All
Colouring Pages
My Adult Colouring Pages
Color me happy

May you find some inspiration there, too!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have so many things on my wishlist but the one thing I want for Christmas is for my Dad to get better as he has been in hospital so many times this year and undergone 3 surgeries.  So having my Dad out of hospital and getting better and being able to spend it with him and the family is the only thing I want xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!