Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

17 posts, 7 members
First Lady
957 posts
Just incase any of you were tempted by the Remington AIR3D dryer special at Farmers ($179 instead of $299!)...

If you buy it and send through your receipt to us, we'll pop 300 Beauty Points into your account.  

Now shoppers logic totally makes the AIR3D $149 now right?!

Here's the Farmers link if you want to buy.

and if you want to read the reviews (and get more tempted)

Click here!

shazatron101
5112 posts
S T O P tempting me
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I need a new hairdryer! I'm tempted too lol.
MissDilly
229 posts
So tempting!!! Especially with Oxipay.... I asked Hubby for it for my birthday - but that's September lol!  
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah ive gone so far as to sign up with oxipay and i messaged farmers to see if they could tell me how long the deal runs for... darn it br you enabler!!!
First Lady
957 posts
Midnight tomorrow Shaz!

hahahahaha sorry!  I'm tempted too.  One crew member has it and keeps raving.  It does not help me.  And...second day of the school jollies.  It won't take much for me to cave!  

MissDilly...haha between now and Sept he might forget and you'll get two presents!

xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh ass. Well. If you get a late night email from me later you'll know I've caved hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I was about to blame pixie pie but I remembered she has the straightener... arrggghhh ENABLERS EVERYWHERE
First Lady
957 posts
She is THE WORST!! Even if she hasn't used a product, if she senses you're lusting it she throws out all the enabling lines you need.  

I've saved a fortune with her being off.

xoxo
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahaha we love you Kellie, honest we do :P xxx

i love/hate that the lavender shampoo set is sitting there flashing in my face... you people are on a heckin roll tonight
MissDilly
229 posts
Sooooo......I bought a hair dryer tonight. Happy early Birthday to me! 
Helibabi
101 posts
Oooooooooooooh exciting! Once you have it you'll never look back love mine. The kids love it too which is amazing as my toddler spent 2 years being afraid of our old one. 
And I see my mum eyeing it up too so might have to surprise her for Xmas at that price. 

Love the enabling it could be so much worse I tell my partner he's lucky I could have been into horses, gambling, drinking.. othe expensive hobbies and addictions!  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Happy early birthday @MissDilly! Nothing wrong with getting pressies in advance 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Twins, MissDilly - mine arrived today and it is excellent. No regrets lmao
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay ladies I bet it is amazing. I was sooooo tempted but need to save for Fiji in October so decided not too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i woooould but I already have a legendary hairdryer thanks to BR and a pretty good small travel one too <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
it's very lovely, 5 minutes and my hair was dry. i can now dry and straighten my hair within 10 minutes. and i love that it matches my straightner >:D
MissDilly
229 posts
I just saw in a Noel Leeming promo email that they have the Remington Air3D for $99 today only for anyone that wanted a complete bargain for an awesome hair dryer!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!