Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 11 members
Kimrose
1418 posts
I was wondering what advice would you give to your younger self?

I have thought about this a lot lately and I would start by stating how important a good education is, also a healthy lifestyle.  Being your own person, dont bow to peer pressure and the list goes on and on! I could write pages. 
How about you ladies?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I would tell myself the following:

Stay in school and get a good education while it is free because if you decide to go back to school as an adult it will cost you thousands (believe me I speak from experience).

Be YOU, be CRAZY, be WEIRD, be LIMITED EDITION no matter what people think of you. Life is too short to worry and those people that don't like you for who you are? That is their problem not yours and you shouldn't change for anyone. Those people won't be in your life for long.

Stay in touch with your family as much as you can while your young and while you can because one day they may not be around and you will be full of regrets. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
 This is one chapter in your story, and better ones are ahead. 
triffid
151 posts
Be the best youcan and take up any oppotunity that comes along.If you err remember you wont be the first on our planet to make a mistake
MareeB
5242 posts
Never feel like anyone is better than you :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Stand up for yourself because you're the only one who will. Other people may call you bitchy or stubbon but really they're just angry they can't squeeze favors out of you for nothing. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Interesting question. Take every opportunity and always be positive.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Always value what you have in front of you... especially time, education, food, family and friends. Don’t let any negativity spoil your precious days. Always be positive, giving, and always put on a smile. Make everyday enjoyable and worthwhile. Follow your dreams as time does not wait. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I would say don't let people walk all over you. Spend precious time with family  especially grandparents as time goes by so fast. Don't hide away from the world, be around positive people and get rid of the energy suckers.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Just do you!

it doesn’t matter what other people think, be yourself and be kind 
Sophia
203 posts
'If it smells like $hit, it probably is'

A little reminder for young me who gave people who hurt me, too many chances to do it again. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Such great advice ladies. Above all I think we all need to look after us
MareeB
5242 posts
Touche - put yourself first cos you'll be dead lucky to find anyone else who will!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!