Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Advent Calendars for Christmas 2018

68 posts, 18 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Love the castle look its so cute!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh my gosh! I just won a Beautiful Christmas advent calendar on the ‘Charly Takes on TV!’ Facebook page. Feeling very lucky :D
MareeB
5241 posts
Congratulations Trudi - that's awesome!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
OMG, that's amazing,Trudi! I cant wait to see what you get each day!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Maree!

Soozie you know it’ll be on both my instas ;) but after lunch each day :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How awesome.  Congrats Trudi!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And you know me, Trudi.....I'll be waiting lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
And impatiently nudging me lol

Lisa super stoked, I’ve had them every single year bc it was my sister in laws business until this year. I wrestled with the decision and ended up not buying one this year as I needed to pay for my Asia trip. Then I won one! The raffle was a fundraiser for a fantastic charity, that helps mums with post natal depression etc
tannygirl
3392 posts
    That's amazing Trudi. Would love to see a pic in the end after Christmas of everything that was in the box.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’m sure the company will tannygirl but that’s too much to ask of me... would mean me not being able to use things if I want to. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats thats an awesome prize!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Good point...Sorry Trudi. :-)
Jesse
745 posts
I splurged on the Nars one as a birthday present for myself, justifying it by working away 3 weeks as a locum and picking up overtime :) also by stopping myself buying foundation until I'm home since in my rush packing I only packed a mineral powder. 3 weeks with mineral makeup will be good for my skin anyway!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hi I'm currently tossing between the makeup revolution advent calender or the lush and I Lush has won me over but I'm also intrigued by both Makeup Revolution advent and also another one is NYX but they're sold out online and have to go into Farmers to buy. Decisions decisions. I did get my teenager a typo Advent calender and my three primary aged children I got them two lego bpy&girl; and the youngest girl a play dough Advent. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
https://beautybliss.co.nz/shop/revolution-advent-calendar/ 
I caved in and purchased this. I think for the price and the reviews it made me buy it. I might get the Lush one too. Only wish we had the MAC pretty little things available online. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm not buying anything yet as I'm hoping a Christmas BBBE will pop up soon.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I may have bought the L'Occitane advent calendar today for my birthday :-D but i am opening them all on xmas day because its very spendy, even on sale!!! Plus hello 25 presents lol

tabucutie
1811 posts
Me too MareeB! I liked the ones I got last year so am holding out for some again this year.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!