Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Adios (temporarily!)

28 posts, 28 members
RC
162 posts
I'll be disappearing from the BR Forums for a short while (8 weeks). Just recently I posted about my worst week ever; thank you so much for all your kind words and supportive messages, it was a rather dark time.

Now that I've come through the other side (redundancy letter in hand, speeding ticket paid for, car repairs booked after someone crashed in to me... And that was all just one day haha!) I'm packing my good ol' backpack and disappearing into Eastern and Southern Europe for an adventure, to take my mind off things. Nothing booked, just a train pass and a phrase book; that's how I travel!

No Spend 2015 will also be put on hold; how can any BR beauty be faced with Sephora everywhere and stick to it? Not me!

Stay well, stay beautiful, keep being here for each other and I'll see you lovelies in 8 weeks!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Have fun babe. You've earned an awesome trip
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Awesome. So jealous of you going and wishing it was me. Let us know when you hit sephora or another flash makeup shop and let us know how it was.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Aw we'll miss you! So happy to see you doing this for yourself though x
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
That sounds awesome and much needed!  Enjoy!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Awesome adventure, go you!!  I'm so jealous make sure you have fun and take care =)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw RC, you'll have the best time. We will all miss you, but some of us probably follow you on instagram so post pictures for us :-) stay safe, travel happy and take advantage of all the beautiful sights xx
Macs
5351 posts
RC enjoy your time away. Can't wait to hear about your adventure and beauty haul. Must take some sephora pics so I can dream lol. You deserve this so much after all that. Safe travels xxx
MrsO
196 posts
How exciting for you, and it's a good time of year to go over there, just coming into Spring. Hope you have a lovely time, and stay safe.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Have a good time! Looking forward to seeing what goodies you get while away.
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohhh, have fun and stay safe.... man, I'm so jelly, would love to be so carefree but cant say much carefreedness would be going on with 3 kids in tow, lol :-)  See you when you get back, look forward to hearing all about it. :-)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Good on you! I hope you have a fab time and enjoy Saphora too hehe :)
-Bex-
611 posts
We will miss you RC!! Have a blast and stay safe x
SandyGedge
394 posts
Enjoy your well deserved rest :-)
Lutece
1849 posts
RC I hope you have a blast while your away, you deserve some you time, ok, ALOT! Have fun and take care xxx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I hope you have a blast :)
Cesy
162 posts
Have a lovely trip! What a good way to make the most of the situation you are in :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Wow good on you! Such a well deserved trip and I will sit here dreaming of Sephora whilst awaiting your return :P xx
janini9
341 posts
Good for you! Hope your trip is exciting, awesome and fun. Who knows what surprises you will come across. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Good for you RC, I admire your courage and hope you have the best adventure imaginable xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm so jealous, I went to Europe last year and loved every second. Have an awesome time!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Best of luck! Things can only get better for you. I look forward to hearing about your adventures and possibly some new make up products.  Look after yourself xx
Julieal
915 posts
Best wishes and a wonderful trip.What a positive decision.You will come back with so much more confidence.Europe is such an awesome place.Look forward to your return.
MrsLissy
301 posts
Have the best time beautiful!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Have a great time and enjoy xx
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Oh you will be going to my neck of the woods. I was born in a small town on the border of Bosnia and Serbia which then was Yugoslavia. I hope you have loads of fun. Stay safe and  have an awesome time! Can not wait to hear about your adventures! 
charly
456 posts
Have an amazing time. So great you are taking this opportunity to nurture yourself.
Mila
1209 posts
Exciting times ahead !! have heaps of fun and take care :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!