Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Adding products

23 posts, 16 members
Macs
5351 posts
Just being nosey. What products have you requested BR to add ? I just put in my list of Avon and Lush last night. Fingers crossed some of those gets picked. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
About to request the Chi Chi glitter liners, they're a set of 6 and errmmaaggerrrddd. Love at first swatch!!
Rezee
1964 posts
My last thing was a candle and I think before that was most likely lush. I enjoy checking when I see new products added and seeing if mine have been added. It's not like I'm going to run out of things to review anytime soon but I like having a long list to do!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
A Revlon mascara and some haircare I requested ages ago. Hope they get loaded soon as I have the reviews written!
Artemis
311 posts
I have a HUUUGE list to review already so I'm not fussed, some Bossy would be nice since I've bought quite a bit of their stuff and theres not much on here
First Lady
957 posts
Well golly, looks like I need to sit down again with the requests sometime soon!

Pif (I can never remember how to spell it, couldn't have called yourself something easy, like, Boris hey?!)  What hair care did you request? I'll see how far away it is!

xox
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Heh it's said like 'pah-fiff-thrin'. I think it was a leave in conditioner? Then again I might have thought about requesting it but not actually done it...

Thank you First Lady! I appreciate it. Working through some reviews this afternoon.
MareeB
5244 posts
Earths Botanics - beeeeeeautiful. Hope they make the cut :) and heaps of random things...
MissQT
1547 posts
I've added quite a few products in the past, and it's hard to keep track. But the ones that I'm really waiting on, because like you Pif (yes that shorthand is catchy hehe) I've drafted reviews for these, are Olay total effects bb cream, palmers rapid Moisture spray lotion, Schwarzkopf extra care Nutri protect shampoo and conditioner, and opi natural base coat but I've just requested this the other day.  But I'm beginning to think that some of the projects may not be added because they arent suitable for whatever reason. :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Think I have asked for nearly 30 items to be adding in the last 3 days, slowly running out of things left to review.  Once Bossy products come onboard I'll be swamped of reviews to do!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I need to start writing them down because I forget whst I've requested (so sorry BR if I've requested it twice). Tge lush stuff I requested has all been put uo recently and most of the Chi Chi. I'm still waiting for the Calvin Klein Reveal collection which I'm excited to review. And I can't remember the rest right now.
Macs
5351 posts
Im waiting for Bossy too. I haven't requested their products though. My last order I made was during their sale last year. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Crystal I think I've done that too. I keep forgetting what I've already requested!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I actually miss the old way of requesting. It was in a thread and the request would be deleted once it was uploaded. You could scroll through and see what you had requested and also what everyone else requested. Saved so many double and triple ups.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I kept a list on my phone of what I had requested then it got too long without the things appearing on the site so I gave up. I just add the things I'm ready to review if they're there these days - lots of stuff I requested last year appeared last month so I'm good for a while :)
Macs
5351 posts
The old thread was good. I remember scrolling through to see what was added. Most of the Bossy products I added mid to late last year didn't come through. Can't wait to see them. Theres always something new coming out from them too.
mallomiss
569 posts
I miss the old way too
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I also miss the old thread and have found quite a few products that have been duplicated (loaded twice) in the BR Brand Directory, sometimes with the exact same product name and sometimes with one word added or omitted.  
Macs
5351 posts
Thats interesting silvene. I haven't seen any dupes yet. Ive noticed alot of new products too.
MissQT
1547 posts
I saw one like that too silvene and keep forgetting to tell BR about it, but then it got fixed. Can't remember what product it was though.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've just sent BR a message with all the duplicates that I've come across in the last week. I hope I'm not creating extra work for the poor Elves!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I'd be interested to know if they're happy to delete the dupes via feedback Silvene, coz I come across them allll the time!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Yes! We love it when you let us know about dupes as we like keeping things nice and tidy :)

xoxo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!