Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

A very special trial opportunity!

18 posts, 18 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hey ladies,

We've just posted a very unique trial opportunity on our Facebook page.

As you might know our Beauty Boffins are currently chained to their desks working on our makeover - and not only will Beauty Review look different, we'll have some very cool new features to make the BR experience even better.

We're going to give 5 members the chance to have a nosy at the new site before anyone else - and tell us their thoughts about what they like and what they're not so keen on. 

Head over to our Facebook post if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of!

Love Nat xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh this is exciting can't wait to see what the boffins have been up too =)
Ngahew
152 posts
wow, awesome!!!! That will be such a fun review to do!!
Macs
5351 posts
Can't wait to see the new transformation. 
1139 posts
I'm sure the new site will look amazing! I've definitely registered my interest :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
This sounds so awesome, can't wait to see whats new! 
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I think my little obsession with BR should definitely allow me to try out the new tools on the site! *cheeky smile*

I'm so excited to see the new platform though!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't wait to see the new layout and features
Mila
1209 posts
Cant wait to see ! exciting :)
RC
162 posts
I am very curious! As someone who works in IT (or at least used to, bring on Wednesday hahaha!) I would love the chance to review the changes; but at the same time, I should probably be spending my time looking for a new role! 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Very much my kinda thing. I work in a digital environment (digital school) and am well used to writing reports that have both positive feedback and constructive critique. Plus I'm getting to know this place pretty well, and I have 2.5 weeks off to use to peruse :p

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
SandyGedge
394 posts
This is so exciting br :-)
beautymumma
10 posts
Oh thats exciting, looking forward to the new br look!
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay - can't wait for the reveal :)
charly
456 posts
I can't wait to see the new BR!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I can't wait for the big reveal - it's really exciting!  Extreme Makover BR style ;)
bronjenks
253 posts
How exciting!  Nothing like a good makeover to make one feel good.  Looking forward to seeing what the boffins have been up to :-)
Lutece
1849 posts
This is awesome!! 

Speaking of awesome, your new profile pic is fierce! I am loving your new hair colour & your skin is so flawless! It looks like BR isn't the only one that's made a few changes ;) xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!