Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

26 posts, 20 members
mallomiss
569 posts
Ahhhhh!! Getting so excited for the Vault next weekend!! 

I just had a wee squizz & there's a couple more products added! 

This one is gonna be tough I think, there's so many great products in there! 
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay yay yay I'm so looking forward to Saturday my first sleep in (past 4:45am) in over six weeks!! Hope I don't sleep in too long though and miss the vault. That would be my luck. 
Macs
5351 posts
That was really fast for the vault to come around. I can't wait.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Exciting! I'm not sure if I will join in this round, I've been slack lately!
annanguyen
142 posts
This one is definitely a tough one since all BR members can enter the Vault. I have to be QUICK QUICK QUICK :D
I am so looking forward to it!! 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
So excited!!! Missed out on most of what I had my eye on last time, they were all snapped up before we were let into the vault - might have a smidgen of a chance this time!
mallomiss
569 posts
Yeah will be interesting this time round with an even playing field
Ringy
825 posts
Eeexxcciittiinnggg!!
chloednz
217 posts
This is so exciting! I have a bunch of foundations to review so have been wearing a different one each day to really get a definate opinon on them. Annoyingly though, I cant seem to get a reliable result on any of them (they seem to peform differently each time I use them!) Good luck everyone, and happy reviewing!
MissQT
1547 posts
off to have a peak now!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Exciting! That came around super quick :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Can't believe it is so soon! I don't think I'll be able to take part this time as I'll be away from home. But Good Luck to all those that take part!!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'll have to have a look at the new goodies. I've already got my eye on a few things.
mallomiss
569 posts
There are soooo many things I want in this Vault... Not enough points.... and I don't like to be too greedy.
I'm going to sit down Friday night & do a priority list. 
Macs
5351 posts
I've got my list in my head. I just hope I get at least three of the things on my list. Plenty of points to spend too.
mallomiss
569 posts
Wow Macs!!! You have loads of points!!! 
Macs
5351 posts
It says ten thousand, but I've really got eight thousand to spend.
MrsO
196 posts
I would love the Ageless Beauty and or the  Apple a Day.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I forgot about the vault so I delayed doing the trip to the doctors till next weekend, blonde moment but hopefully they put more items in during the day.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay only 7 days is pretty amazing. Im in perth though so doubt I'll be awake at 4am in the morning to enter it (but ya never know, maybe the vault can make me a morning person). I'm still eyeing up apple a day, and that Lush cream but I think its gonna be tough competition 
Kimrose
1412 posts
Super, super excited! I have my eye on  couple of things, we all will have to be on the ball on saturday! Best of luck ladies, looking forward to seeing your hauls.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Im definalty going to give this vault a try since its the first one I can participate in. Although not getting my hopes up just in case, I found the BRBB stressful enough. Off to take another squizz at it now and write my wishlist out...
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Do my eyes decieve me? More items in the vault? no just me looking on the wrong page. Got a little excited for no reason.
Rezee
1964 posts
lol raging frog! Im going to be at kindy for their garage sale on Saturday,  so I think I'll miss the very start but hopefully I won't be far off. With all the shopping I've done lately though, saving my points for next time is not a bad idea!
ree_nz
247 posts
I am looking forward to the vault! I didn't get anything last time to save my points for this time around! And this is the first week in a loooong time I am able to have some BR time (getting a lot of reviews done and reading a lot of reviews looking for Christmas presents). It's nice to be back!
I like the products that are going up for grabs, I see a couple of things I'm hoping to try.  Good that it's on Saturday, might be able to get some goodies.  Soo very exciting!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!