Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 11 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I finally reached 600 moderator approved reviews! I wanted to have the Hourglass Ambient Wardrobe Palette as my 600th because it's a well loved,  much used and standout product in my makeup collection.  But I must've forgotten to post another review, so the Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion ended up as my 600th. Luckily I like that body lotion as well. 
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats and Welcome to the 600 club . Awesome as 
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow, well done - 600 is amazing!
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow great job! Congrats tannygirl!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Wow, that's awesome, congrats!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow that's awesome! Here I am still slowly crawling towards 300 lol.
Beauty88
29 posts
Well done!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats. I'm working towards 500 at the moment.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That is an awesome amount of reviews, well done tannygirl :-) I still have a lot to review as I've fallen behind a wee bit oops
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm working towards 400 - I hoped it would be this year but it probably won't be.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Thanks for the congrats everyone.
Kimrose
1416 posts
600 reviews! Such an awesome acheivement.  Think of all those amazing products you have tried and hopefully mostly loved.  I am only at 416 but amazingly have so many more to do.
siouxsannah
261 posts
That's an amzing achievemnet Tannygirl. Congratulations! I have only just manged to get over 100 reviews.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!