Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 Years of Beauty Review

10 posts, 5 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I remember browsing at night on Halloween 5 years old and stumbled across this site. And 5 years, and just over 700 reviews later. It's still one of the sites I spend the most time on. Thank you BR team for maintaining and keeping this site and the vault running. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I still remember stumbling onto this site 4 years ago and signing up so I'd find those handy reviews again. Then I found it was so much more.

Congrats on 5 years :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Congrats and well done ladies. It's nice and reassuring to see familiar faces in here every day - like a friends group!
Julieal
915 posts
Well done ! I agree with Maree lovely to see the regular comments etc
tannygirl
3392 posts
thank you ladies
Macs
5351 posts
Congratulations . We’ve seen alot of changes over the years . Welcome to the 700 club with me xxx Time flies 

itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Maree totally agree. The familiar faces definitely contribute to the BR experience. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Geesh Macs - 700? amazing!
Macs
5351 posts
700! I know it’s alot when I say it out loud . If you saw my Beauty Station you would freak out at how much products I own Maree . I’ve got enough to last a long while that’s why I’m dedicating myself to empties . 

All the failed products I bag up for my sister and daughter to choose from lol or try to find another use for it . 

MareeB
5244 posts
That's a good idea Macs and I'm sure they appreciate it. I often look at mine and think I should tidy them up and throw some out. Then I think I'll just do that tomorrow lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!