Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

49 days till the next vault!

57 posts, 24 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Does anyone else feel like it is coming up super fast? It doesn't seem like that long ago since we had the last one.
I love vault time!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Eeeekkkk so exciting! We are all so spoilt here
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah its not too far away now.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wow that is ticking by quickly!! Actually the whole year is! time flies when you're having fun they say lol
ginger_snap_nz
11 posts
Its so hard deciding if I spend or save my points though.
Need to do a clean out of my dressing table to see what I need more of
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have heaps of unused points (over 3000!)  but I'll wait and see if there are things I really want :)  Last vault I only got three things, I think, but they were three AWESOME things and I quite liked doing it that way.

I'll wait and see what goes in though :p
Rezee
1964 posts
I used up all my points in the last vault. I've earned almost 800 since, I'd like to have 1000 for this vault or possibly I'll save them for the next one.
chikoboo,  this year is going way to fast! My big girl is 9 in 3 days, eek halfway to 18! I'm sure she only started school the other day.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I looked but didnt purchase in the last vault, so I have a few points & time to get a few more.
My first vault was a lot of fun and I got to try a few products I wouldn't have otherwise. Now I will only purchase things I REALLY want, and add on a couple of things to try if I have the points to.

I love the way the vault is always open and we can look in & see if products have been added to build a want list, without the immense pressure over a week.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Exciting! And it's on halloween too! It's like the adult version of getting loads of candy!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh yes! it will be Halloween won't it.  Woner if BR will be doing another spooky competition like they did last year (or was that the year before! it all becomes blended hehehe)

I've got heaps of points, over 3000 which shocked me.  I never think about them to be honest I jsut love chatting in the forum, sharing photos and reviewing products.  If there isn't anything in the vault that doesn't excitement me I won't just buy for the sake of buying when somene else might be coverting that item it's just not fair and not the person xx
Macs
5351 posts
I got a 6 thousand points to spend. Is this the second to last vault or is there one more before xmas. My son and daughter love Halloween. Last year they had so much candy it wasn't funny. I remember that , when there was a make up competition that was cool. I didn't enter it though.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wow Macs 6000 points, you shall waltz into the vault like I want that and that and ooohh look that too ;) really hope you manage to score yourself something special this time around.  Maybe a fragrance or a beauty appliance xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Macs that's huge! You will have fun with that :)
Macs
5351 posts
I'll be looking forward to spending some of these points. Been reviewing weekly.  Finishing off lots of products too. A perfume would be nice, all though I could hear my partner saying to me no finish off those 12 bottles first. An appliance would be good. Or do I save for xmas and blow all the points lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
wow Macs!  Have you not been in the last couple vaults?  I agree with you Chikoboo that the vault is special in that people are quite good about only taking what they want personally, so that it's fair for as many people as possible.

This vault is going to be a little bittersweet (for me anyway lol)  as me, kellyleanne and farmers-wife will lose our super badges, but will be cool to see three new ladies get to wear the capes too :)  I think there are a few people in the running!  I have my suspicions hehe
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh I wonder who we will pass them onto. I have 3 I could see making those badges sparkle
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ong I wonder if your three are the same as some of my musings lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh my goodness! That is so exciting about the vault. I have been doing a few reviews but probably not enough to have a heap of points to use up.... would love if there was a hairdryer in this round!!! (I wrote hairdresser first time... that would be cool if not a bit weird)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Puts names in a hat.....

Kirstyj I'd love a hairdresser in the next vault! Not weird at all
shazatron101
5112 posts
A hairdresser would be amazing!! yes please hahaha
kirstyj
1732 posts
How about that for a good idea Farmers-Wife! Services in the vault!!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Now that has my cog wheels spinning in a frenzy. They could offer up a service in a few towns! Hair, nails. ....
kirstyj
1732 posts
Exactly Ong! Would be super cool. Especially as a lot of people don't treat themselves to things but if you managed to get it in the vault they could do it.
MareeB
5239 posts
I've gotten some gorgeous products out of the past two vaults, products I wouldn't have have gotten to try otherwise. I count myself very lucky. I also would love a hairdresser :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I still really want to buy a vault mystery package :D
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I think I will probably wait till Christmas as I want to collect more points first. I spent all my stashed points on the last vault and got some fantastic products :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I have three people in my head for the next superheroes. I had 3 for last tie but only one was right, Trudi!
I would love to be a hero for the first time, I've been reviewing lots but I'm not totally sure how much you need to do etc.
At least being an expert, I still get perks like the vault and being elegible for trials plus chattig on here!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was astonished to get super when I did because i'd only been a hero for one vault and assumed I needed to put in a lot more time before i'd be considered!  I was in Japan when I found out (Thanks to TMUA x) and was like.... hold up WHAT?  Was amazing!

It's always interesting to see who you think vs who it is :)  Sometimes it's someone who hadn't occurred to you but when you think abotu it you're like...Yes!
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow are you serious? Im still recovering from the last vault haha, that went by so quickly!
Kelly_A
38 posts
im super excited :D .. this will be the first time ill be eligible to buy from the vault ... however im not sure if i should spend or save my points ... what do you guys think?
kirstyj
1732 posts
Wait and see if there is something you want Kelly! I saved my points from my first two vaults and it was awesome because then I spend it on an IPL machine. But that was only because I didn't find anything I wanted in the vault. Don't spend your points just because you can :)
Kelly_A
38 posts
its going to be so difficult to stop myself from buying something unnecessary lol ... plus the count down makes you even more excited ... but i will try my best to control my urges 
jalb88
121 posts
Exciting! I missed out on the vault last time round as all the stuff I wanted sold out super fast! I'm hoping to have at least 1000 points for the october one so hopefully I can get some goodies! Whats the vault mystery package trudijoy?! Sounds exciting! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Keep checking out the previews Kelly, Then you can see if there is something you would really like. I have been on this site long enough for all the vaults but I think I've only 'bought' things from 3 of them?  I really wanted to get special items and I've been really lucky so far.
There will be another vault a few months after anyway so you don't have to feel like you ae missing out on anything.
Rezee
1964 posts
Did they have the mystery pack in the last vault? I can't remember seeing one. I got one a few vaults back and it was really good!
It was 500 points I think and it had an elvive conditioner and shampoo, a za powder, a neutrogena gel cream thing (those new ones in the fancy blue packaging), I'm sure there were a couple of other bits in there too. I just can't quite remember but I was really happy.
Kelly_A
38 posts
thanks for the advice Reeze :) .... Ive seen a few of the reviewers with SOOOOO many points ... and all i can think to myself is "how" ... i feel like it would take me atleast a year to reach that amount ... defoz need to start interacting more on the forums to up my points :D
Kelly_A
38 posts
is the mystery box like another form of the BB?
kirstyj
1732 posts
Remember though that the amount of points that someone has doesn't actually mean they have that many to spend in the vault as on other peoples profiles it shows their total rather than their balance left :)

It is also fun to hang out here in the forum so it ends up being a fun way to get points! Eventually you don't even notice them racking up.
kirstyj
1732 posts
eg I have 7,140 points total from my reviews and comments etc but only have 1,156 to spend at the moment because I have bought things in the last few vaults.
Kelly_A
38 posts
ooooooh!!!!!! psssh i knew that (i totally didnt lol *blushes) .... im basically still a new born in the BR world so excuse my inexperienceness .... this is the most ive chatted on the forum and its actually so much fun. i need to do this more often
Kelly_A
38 posts
And its super informative :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
hehe all good Kelly! It took me ages to find the Forum on here as I thought I had nothing to say.... you can probably see now I have too much to say :P
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
No mystery pack in the last vault aND I'd love to grab one of those. I have to get some reviewing on this quaters I've been slack as of late and have been more active in the forum better get my a into g I've 49 days to review a bunch of stuff. Lol
Kelly_A
38 posts
i dont think there will EVER be too much to say when it comes to beauty . but thanks for all the tips :) really appreciate it 
Ringy
825 posts
ooh I think I'd like a mystery pack- as a kid I always loved to get lucky dips! 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
A mystery pack does sound cool. I just can't believe the next vault is nearly here already.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes, a 'lucky dip' in the vault would be heaps of fun :)
Danni
324 posts
I think I'm going to give the next vault a miss! Thinking I might do it annually. My plan is to not look so I don't know what I'm missing out on :P
Kelly_A
38 posts
lol i was thinking of doing the same thing ... if i look ill only end up teasing myself lol
RachLouise
218 posts
Its so close. Its creeping up too fast! Looking forward to it though :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!