Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

3 weeks until the Vault opens!!

35 posts, 29 members
 No idea what to expect but I am sooooooooooo excited  :-)
1139 posts
I am really looking forward to this too. I feel like BR has done so much exciting stuff lately - any more and I might not be able to handle it, haha!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I am super excited, can't wait.  I didn't purchase anything last time, so looking forward to purchasing something and then reviewing them.  Thanks for another awesome opportunity BR xx
Kellie
570 posts
Only three weeks!?  Yay!  

Not that I plan to get anything since I'm wanting to save up for a big end of year splurge ... *willprobablyuseallthepoints*
BeautyCutie
130 posts
SO excited for this!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Woo! Cant wait to see whats in there *does a happy little dance*
brushandbullet
395 posts
Wooop! I hope that my Schwarzkopf trial products arrive in time for me to review them because POINTS! Hehehe
First Lady
957 posts
Not to amp up the excitement (we'd never want to do that) but there's actually only...

15 sleeps until the opening of the Beauty Vault.

10th May. 9am for Heroes.  9.10am for Experts.  Open until 9pm or until all the goodies are nabbed.

Have a lovely long weekend beauties.

Love BR Nat xx
gtsgrl
169 posts
Woo Hoo, Excellent.  I loved what I got last time :)
Bronnie
78 posts
Yahoo!! Locking in the 10th of May and its a Saturday!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
lSuper, uber excited about this! It's really the icing on a massive cake - thanks so much BR team for allowing us the opportunity. I love this place :)
kirstysays
762 posts
Me too...So exciting! 
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I am sooo excited! I really hope everyone atleast get one or two things.
Jesse
745 posts
Excittteeeemeeennntt! Such an awesome treat :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I hope everyone gets something they love :)

kirstysays - I've been meaning to ask you how you liked the Galaxy Palette?
michelleburne
229 posts
Can't wait!!! Have no idea what to expect, but I'm not booking any clients in until after 10.30 that morning lol
sjwallisnz
39 posts
Oh this is very exciting!  This will be my first beauty vault experience so i cant wait to see whats on offer.
kirstysays
762 posts
jessickaxnz - Absolutely love it! It's so cute and I love the shades.  I'm wearing it today :) Love love love it!  And the unzipped is just as awesome! So happy with both of them :D
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay 15 more sleeps, I've been looking forward to this since the first one that happened a few weeks after I joined up here. I didn't have many points then so have been patiently saving them up. This is seriously my fave website, I love the BR team and how they keep this site fresh and so many awesome opportunites for us to score amazing products.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Kirstysays - yay so stoked you like it!!! And the unzipped palette! (Suuuuper envious of that!)
emzor
143 posts
I am so excited for this!  Mainly because (like many others) it's my first one.  It's funny because when I first joined this site I didn't know anything about the vault, I just wanted to post reviews on my favourite products and hopefully get the chance to try out some new ones.  Once I found out about the vault, I was so excited and started to love this site even more. I hope everyone gets something they love!!!
Manda129
419 posts
Yay can't wait :) hopefully its all over before I have to go to soccer lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
Can't wait for the sneak peak at all the goodies in the vault. :-)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Super duper excited! I am working that day and finish at 4pm so if I miss out...at least I'll have loads more points for the next beauty vault  hehe
Thanks BR for offering us ladies such an awesome site to be a part of  :)
xx
15 sleeps!! You are absolutely right. Tummy doing flips. Can't wait, can't wait  :-) x
LisaE5
447 posts
Trying to get my points back up again :D Love the products BR offers, very good range. 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Can't wait hopefully they have concealers. Need a new one badly.
nelliebelle
113 posts
Right now I'm telling myself that I am going to save my points until they biuld up a bit more and use them later in the year. However....I'm sure I won't be able to resist when I see what is on offer :/Hopefully we get a sneak peek soon!
KrystleF
158 posts
So excited for this, even if it is the morning after my surgery. Have set an alarm on my phone so I can do it from my hospital bed- will have to politely ask the nurses not to disturb me round 9am!
Jesse
745 posts
That's some clever thinking KrystalF! Working in a hospital, I would also say if you're planning on using your cell service double-check just before that your room gets good reception too, wouldn't want it dropping out on you!
KrystleF
158 posts
@jesse - good point! Will check that out beforehand for sure :)
gaijinchick
147 posts
Super excited!! I didn't get anything last time and my points are burning a hole in my pocket. :)
Lutece
1849 posts
So exciting! I think i will be saving my points for the next vault ( Why am i even saying this lol)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Exciting! I just finished the second bottle of one of the items I got from last time and I really want another one. Looked for the product in town the other day but they didn't have it!
Seza95
175 posts
This will be my first beauty vault!! I am so excited but kind of gutted as I have an exam from 9.30am to 11am. Hopefully there will still be something left for me. !!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!