Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

3 Reviews done - been super slack lately oops

12 posts, 11 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Been trying to catch up on reviews - managed to get 3 written up. Still a few on the list to cross off ha ha ha.

How are you all going with your reviews? 

Edit: Make that 4 and maybe 1 or 2 more before I head to bed lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I am all up to date with mine. I try to do them as I go and thats working out for now :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
i have definitely been slack but im trying to get back into the groove so i can have some spending "money" next vault lol. i think i might run out of products to review though D: ... or perhaps is that an excuse to buy more... >:)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've done a few this past week. I have a few more to do. Am home sick today so may get some done.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I go through stretches when I'll write a few reviews a week and times when I'm super slack at writing them. Mainly because I really want to write a good, descriptive review and I need the inspiration for that or perhaps I want to thoroughly try the product out and so even though I'm inspired to review it I'll wait to review it. 
Macs
5351 posts
I haven’t been reviewing much these days. I used to review every day now probably 1-3 weekly. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have 30+ reviews waiting to put onto BR.  I've requested that the products please be added, and now I'm waiting patiently for this to eventually happen (if others have requested them too, per the new rules).  Although, in saying that, I've only noticed trial team products and vault products showing up on the 'recently added' section on the home page. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wow! @silvene that is a lot of products. I still have to request my items but that's only 8. I check the recent uploads everyday and have also noticed that it is trial products that have been uploaded. Maybe they are just really busy at the moment and haven't gt round to loading them yet.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have a heap to review, I think I need a day off work to spend some quality time here.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've been on a bit of a reviewing spree today and I've done five. I wait until I finish a product to review them. This keeps me motivated to do the reviews as I don't throw the product away until the review is done. And as I'm on a use it up challenge, I can't get the packaging out of here quick enough! I still have a long list of things to review as I tend to try something new every time I run out of a product. 
Artemis
311 posts
Getting back into things after a few months away from the site :) haven't had many new beauty things lately though 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've been crazy slack on the reviewing for quite some time now :S 

Just got to a stage where I wasn't buying as much product as usual so I didn't have as many new things to review. Really I think it just meant I didn't have any exciting things to review as I still have a few things in my "to review" list that have been sitting there for a while... I'll get there eventually :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!