Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

37 Days Til Next Vault Opens!

49 posts, 19 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
37 days! A long time and no time at all and it will be here. I am so stocked up and not in need of anything however, I'm sure I won't be able to control myself and will end up getting something.  Is there something in particular you are hoping to score in the next vault?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I love my skincare - serums, facial oils, masks, eye care, etc. I often see if there's anything in the vault that I need. Of course it there's a particular product and brand that's a staple for me I would look into getting it.
Julieal
915 posts
There is always something new to try which I like.
shazatron101
5112 posts
:-O for some reason i thought it was september! never mind. while i dont need anything there are always things i like to stock up on - hair dye, the ever useful sanitary bags. i can't wait to see what sneaky products are in there this time around.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Gosh that sneaked up on us!
MareeB
5239 posts
I don't need anything either, but that won't stop me lol
MissDilly
229 posts
Don't really need anything but do love the vault for purchasing things the every-day budget just doesn't allow for - especially if it's something I've been wanting to try!
Helibabi
101 posts
Exciting!! Always need newness. I'm hoping to see some olay.. probably due to finish my current jars around the vault opening so might save me purchasing if they popped up. Can't wait! 
Macs
5351 posts
I can’t wait . I need shower gels or soaps . Anything else is a plus. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I know, the time has gone so fast. It feels like the vault was just open. Exciting times. I always keep an eye out for Lush products as I never get around to purchasing them. That or shower gels/body wash as that is a product I go through regularly.

Maybe we will get a hint of what's to come in the next vault. Fingers crossed! x

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha Macs, shower gel and soap are the last things I need! Actually I don't need anything but I can always be tempted by new skincare. I don't have many points either so I'd better get reviewing. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It always seems to come around so fast! I like to try new things so I think I will focus on that this vault. Also any hair care :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
ooh actually i hope theres some form of hairspray in there. i can never be faffed buying one at the supermarket lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hey shaz I have a hairspray I got in one of my boxes (at some stage in the last 8 months) that I still haven't used and probably never will. I am not a hair spray person, all yours if you want it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
thats so sweet of you!!! if nobody else in your family wants it first (give them first dibs lmao) i'd love it!! you absolute darling <3
KiwiLass
174 posts
I'll be overseas then, so no vault for me - not moaning though, am gonna go crazy at Boots in London and whatever takes my fancy in France! Look forward to seeing everyone's hauls though :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm doing a bit of an overhaul atm and clearing out stuff. They have enough trust me. It's all yours :)
Susilia
484 posts
Oh dear, I haven’t used up everything from my last haul and only reviewed one out of 4 products I’ve already tried, maybe I should get onto that to get some more points, but then again, I don’t actually need anything at the moment. Not that this fact would’ve ever stopped me from getting new products! :D 
shazatron101
5112 posts
you're a gorgeous soul tabucutie x
tabucutie
1811 posts
29!
tabucutie
1811 posts
15! Can't wait til the vault preview!
tabucutie
1811 posts
13!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
eek, not long to go now. I didn't get anything from the last vault so excited to hopefully get something this time. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Yay! gosh that time has flown!
tabucutie
1811 posts
It really has! Holding out for the vault preview. Only 12 days to go.
Julieal
915 posts
Not long at all now -exciting !!!
Only 10 more days can’t wait
EliseMM
120 posts
I will have finished my night cream by the time the vault arrives, so hopefully there is something in the vault that I can purchase as a replacement. Any fairies floating round who have hints...? ;-)
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh Elise you are having a problem lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
EliseMM there usually is a vault preview so everyone can see what goodies they want and make a list but the preview doesn't happen till like a few days before the vault. From experience though there usually is some moisturizer in the vault. 
SandyGedge
394 posts
I'm so excited...i didnt get anything last time and it's my birthday tomorrow so I was going to use the vault as my present ;-) can't wait to see everyone's hauls :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Early Happy Birthday for tomorrow ^^
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm wanting to try the Trilogy overnight mask so hoping to see that in the vault. I don't have many points so this might be the first vault I sit out, if nothing catches my eye. 
Helibabi
101 posts
Oh yes some trilogy would be nice - I actually went into farmers and brought some on the weekend I wanted to buy more but said I will start with one product and build from there incase my skin goes a bit crazy.. she was so good she filled three little pottles with a decent amount for me to take home and try! And success so I will be buying but even better if it pops up in the vault. 

r_keay
5 posts
I've only just started doing this so I'm hoping my small amount of points will get me something.
tabucutie
1811 posts
How exciting @r_keay. I'd say get reviewing! Have a look through all the different products you have used, write some reviews and get some more points! There is 9 days until the vault opens. I have done the vault..3 or 4 times now and its always worthwhile.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  r_keay if you're not sure where to start start with the basics you have in the house like soap, toothpaste, handwash, nail files, nail polish remover, etc. - simple things that don't need a ton of description as opposed to expensive serums that need more trial time and more description in order to place a decent review. Then that'll help you get more of the hang of it for the bigger reviews that take more time, description and effort.
My gosh, it seems like I last did a vault only a couple of weeks ago!  I've been so busy I've barely reveiwed anything since the last vault so I don't have much to spend, but might be able to get myself one or two lovely items if there is anything that tempts me!  
Susilia
484 posts
How is this beauty vault time again? Time went by so fast, I haven’t collected enough points, so will pass on this one. It’s what slackers get, I have so many products I need to review though. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Susilia, did you get your Mecca loop box in the end?
Julieal
915 posts
I have less points this time as i have being using up all my products before buying new but still excited as there may be something I need avaliable -good luck ladies
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, I did, although I still have $78 missing from my spendings on beauty loop and they just can’t fix it, getting a little annoying now. :/
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow how did they manage that? $78 is a lot of money!
Susilia
484 posts
It’s my first online order, a nars foundation, they keep telling me the same and I always talk to a new person, so have to explain the same over and over again.
if we add up my online and store spendings than it comes out exactly $78 missing, yet they tell me it’s included in the end spending, so annoying as it was the reason I had a lot of trouble getting my beauty loop box, as I was under $400. Now with another online order I’m level 1, but I’ll have the same trouble if I’d be level 2 for the next box, you know what I mean?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay looking forward to the preview. Perfect time for me as I finish work at 7.
I'm going to have to set an alarm so I don't miss the preview on Thursday!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Brilliant, hopefully will get to check out the preview while I am at work. Something to look forward to this long work week. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh no, think I may end up missing this one too as its my partner's 50th Birthday and we are throwing a big party for him with friends and families.

Will see if I can slip on and have a quick lookie.

BR vaults are awesome and they get better and better each time, so excited to check out the preview on Thursday (hopefully after my little girl's Taekwondo lesson and packing to go to Auckland).
MissDilly
229 posts
Booo I'm going to miss the Saturday vault - kids Saturday sports and all that good stuff. Hoping there's some goodies left or added for the Sunday session!!   Do I want to know what I'm missing on Saturday by looking at the preview? 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!