Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

2nd year Anniversary

16 posts, 13 members
Macs
5351 posts
Just realised it's my second year anniversary. BR has changed heaps in those 2 years. I can't wait to see how this site will evolve. Thank yous for allowing me to be apart of this site. When the site was down this week, I didn't know what to do with myself.
MareeB
5244 posts
Congratulations Macs!! you're such a great person to be a member with - kind, funny, supportive, informative, and helpful :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh thats awesome Macs, its so juch fun having you here, I love your comments and reviews, and you profile pics are great as well. I missed my 2nd anniversary so will be keeping an eye on the dates for my  3rd.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Happy anniversary Macs! I remember when you became a member and right from the start you were a gem and a half of delightfulness :) xoxo
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Happy anniversary Macs
-Bex-
611 posts
Happy Anniversary Macs!! I love seeing you pop up in the forum and reading your reviews hope you have celebrated in style
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Happy Anniversary Macs hope your having a good night pampering yourself :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats :) Yes I was the same, didn't know what to do with myself nor did I realise how many times a day I pop on this site sometimes.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy 2nd year anniversary Macs! Xx
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Happy 2 years Macs! Today is my two year anniversary too :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy anniversary Pithrin. Yeah itscrystalclear penny dropped with me when the site was down. A bit of a BR addict. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Happy 2nd anniversary Macs! I agree its changed so much since then :)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Lutece. It means alot to me :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
nice Macs, well done.  I think you've had a bit of an evolution here - like I said on one of your reviews I think you've gotten so much better at reviews and you seem more confident communicating now.

Sorry I'm SUCH a teacher still, didn't mean that to sound patronising, just meant to compliment how far i think you've come.
MareeB
5244 posts
Happy Anniversary Pifithrin :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
Happy two years Macs, I haven't been online for a few days lol, so a bit slow responding. You are a great member of BR and I enjoy reading your reviews. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!