Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

$100 to spend on beauty - right now!

17 posts, 16 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
... hypothetical dollars, sorry!

Imagine though, that you had $100 to spend on makeup but you had to spend it tonight - so no time to shop around with it, just spend. You're not allowed to buy vouchers or credit, you have to buy tangible product.

Where would you make a beeline for, and what would you get?

I'd be either online at Sephora within the moment, or I'd head down the urgent chemist ten mins from my house which has chosen, for some wonderful reason, to stock Eye of Horus (I still want to try that mascara!) among other things. At Sephora it'd be Kat von D foundation and a Bauha5 liquid lip, and their Sephora brand invisible lip liner, and round it up to $100 with shower pods and face masks hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
BON BONS PALETTEEEEEEEEEE. I want it. I need it. I WILL HAVE IT
That and some eye brushes. I'll be spending MORE than the $100 (thank the lawd for credit cards) but never mind, thats the only thing(s) I want ;-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I would either be on Sephora buying those Mario Badescu products that I've been eyeing up ever since I heard about them or be buying up large at Lush lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
If I had to spend right now it would be on the YSL lip tint in oil no.5 - I have it in deluxe sample size and I NEED to purchase it in full size. Right now it is on my Birthday splurge list.

The other thing I want to try and I would purchase would be from Sephora and its the Kat Von D everlasting lipsticks. They look fantastic and I adore some of the colours.
Macs
5351 posts
Jefree Stars Androgeny, concealer, a new brow product and a all over face powder. 
Rezee
1964 posts
It would be eyeshadow!  Since $100 wouldn't quite cover the one I really want, I think I'd go for the kat von d shade and light eye. I've never tried anything of hers, so I think that would be the perfect starter. If there was any change, I'd just  pick up little sample bits of things I hadnt tried before.
chloednz
217 posts
Definately the hourglass ethereal light, such a splurge which is why I havent bit the bullet yet! If only that virtual $100 was real!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Hourglass veil mineral primer - the huge size.

I've never tried it, heard amazing things, and primer is one of my favourite makeup products.

Now I want it even more.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
A Jeffree star velour lippy, I'd seriously be happy with any. All the shade are amazing. Anddd eyeshadow palettes...I'm not 100% sure what one I'd pick though.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh I would buy a YSL foundation. Have wanted it for the longest time but can't decide between fusion ink or touche eclat!! Drool
Mine would be the Kat Von D foundation and Jefree Star liquid lippys in androgyny, masochist and dominatrix.    Of course I have probably broken the rule and gone over the budget so I can leave dominatrix.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shana we'll just assume JS have a buy 2, get one free deal on :p
astylecollector
204 posts
If only this would come true!
I would grab either the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Wardrobe or NARS Shocking Moment Cheek Studio palette at Mecca Cosmetics. If I can't get those, I would love to finally get the Chanel Vita Lumiere foundation which I've wanted to try for ages.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Well the Chanel foundation I've been looking at is nearly $100. I'd also like to try the EOH eyeliner.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
A Marc Jacobs perfume or lipstick and ABH brow product or Bobbi Brown eyeshadows/brow product.
banginbeauty
3 posts
I have a wish-list book of all the beauty products I want to buy but can't afford at the moment. With an extra $100 I would buy the Valentino Valentina Assoluto perfume. I have wated this for SOOOO LONNNGGGGG but I never got around to purchasing it because of the high price and I already have a bench of a hundred perfumes so I usually have other piorities.
tannygirl
3392 posts
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Wardrobe Palette or the February Beauty Box.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!