Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Good Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Have You Come Across?

41 posts, 8 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    So alot of sites are starting their Black Friday sales early. I've already done a couple of Black Friday hauls to stock up on staples.

Deceim has 23% off everything site wide till the 30th (but will be closed on Black Friday).

Wishtrend is having discounts on Klairs, I'm From, Wishtrend brands plus 30%-40% off skincare sets. If you spend 150 USD you get 20% off your order and if you spend 200 USD you get 30% off your order. There's also little gift samples with purchase.

What are some great deals you've come across so far?
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Makeup Geek has up to 60% off most of their products. Most of their eyeshadows are 2.40USD each, all their lippies are under 6 USD and their palettes are discounted as well. I was able to do an order on some eyeshadow singles I wanted to add to my collection, though one of them was already sold out.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Cultbeauty has up to 40% off select items. If you had your eye on the Anastasia dipbrow gel there's 30% off the full sized tubes plus free shipping. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Yesstyle has 15% off orders over 35USD. If you like hylauronic acid check out the Hada Labo range it's amazing. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Farmers  has 20% to 40% off certain beauty brands. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sigma has 20% off orders over 50USD, 30% off orders over 100USD and 40% off orders over 200USD.

Dept. of Soul has 30% off most items from the 29th to the 1st of December. If you like natural deoderant but aren't fond of them in pot form this is a nice kiwi brand to try. Code: FLASH
trudijoy
8375 posts
Awesome thread idea. Could I please suggest that we go for editing one post rather than multiple posts per person? It might keep it all tidier for those sifting through it
tannygirl
3392 posts
I gave that suggestion a shot Trudi but then it doesn't stay current in the forum as the forum only puts new comments at the top so the edits don't show unless someone looks up the thread. :-(

Tarte has 25% off everything sitewide for the next two days.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Nice. Looking forward to some Black Friday shopping.
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Origins has 25% off all orders plus a 12-piece giftset of deluxe minis when you spend over 75USD.  This is when I stock up on my Perfect World Spf 20 eye cream (that Mecca doesn't sell here) and get a free 11 day advent calendar! They don't ship directly to New Zealand but you can get it through Youshop.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Cultbeauty has stepped up a bit on their discounts.

15% off orders 15pounds or more code NEWBLACK15

20% off orders 75pounds or more code NEWBLACK20

25% off orders 200pounds or more code NEWBLACK25

If you had your eye on one of the Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions palettes it's the cheapest place that (I currently know of) to get it since there's free shipping on Huda Beauty, no taxes at checkout and now a discount!
tannygirl
3392 posts
iHerb has 11% off all orders over 40USD (pretty the ammount you need to spend for free shipping). 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Healthpost has free delivery on all orders over 1 dollar.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Frankbody has 20% off sitewide. They have free shipping on orders that are 25AUD.
AboutFace
412 posts
I see Farmers has the Braun face spa pro and epilators, might go and check them out.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beautylish has a bunch of discounts on certain brands, bundles and gifts with purchase. As someone who has kept an eye on the site from time to time this the most specials I've seen so far. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Beauty Bliss has discounts, gwp and mystery boxes.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Hikoco has up to 60% off. Found a code for an additional 5% off GIVEME5
tannygirl
3392 posts
Mecca has some Black Friday new releases. There's the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked re-released for those that missed out on last year's palette. I also found the one eyeshadow palette on Mecca that is half price for Black Friday this year and it's the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Eye of Horus has 25% most things.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If you’re a woman who runs her own business, Girls in Business are running a Black Friday discount for all Standard business listings today only (60% off the one year subscription fee, use the code blackfriday60). 
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Sigma have upped their game with 35% off + free worldwide shipping.  And a free F55 Small Duo Fiber brush on orders over 50USD.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mecca are also doing the following this weekend:

"Our Beauty Lab stores will also be hosting Gift of Me-Time how-to sessions, complete with a gift bag with deluxe samples Each gift bag contains 3x Mecca Max deluxe samples (Mini Blush, Mini Bronzer, Mini Skin Halo). There will also be a MECCA MAX holiday prize pack for one lucky winner each session."

I was in town for a conference so my friend and I went in afterwards. It was a quick 20 minute eyeshadow tutorial. There was only two of us booked in so my friend won the prize pack and got a mini Mecca Max eyeshadow quad palette and 2 liquid lipsticks. So she basically got a full makeup kit for free! The deluxe samples we got are all really good size compacts. As I don't actually need them I'm probably going to put them under the K-mart wishing tree :-)

trudijoy
8375 posts
Do you have to book in for those, soozie?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes you do. Apparently they've been really busy apart from the one we went too. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ah too much planning for me, and I do t need the freebies (just love freebies hehe)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha I'm exactly the same. Just love the thrill of the chase of getting the freebies. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   That sounds like fun, Soozie. I always go for the freebies because if I don't use them, I can always use them to put together a gift for friends. 
Susilia
484 posts
Did someone say freebies? :D 
Love them too, even if I don’t actually need them, oops! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Vitacost has $15 off orders 50USD or more.
AboutFace
412 posts
Went to Farmers and treated myself to the Braun Face spa Pro with my Xmas club. Have used it already and I'm very happy with it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Mecca is doing that special that I always am looking for - 3 deluxe minis with orders. Sadly it doesn't apply to orders that are solely gift cards but you can always add a gift card for free shipping. Can't wait to see what 3 minis I get in each of the 3 orders I've placed!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Today Sephora is doing 30%-50% off certain palettes from Anastasia, Huda, Pat Mcgrath, Zoeva and some other brands. If anyone wanted the ABH Soft Glam palette or Modern Renaissance it's 30% off. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol - three separate orders, Tannygirl? I can't think of a single thing I need from Mecca right now and I'm drowning in freebies from there so think I'll resist this one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Soozie, I know they usually only this special at Mecca once or twice a year. So I make sure that's when I'll check out some of the items on my dream cart. This year it's been really easy because the shipping threshold is so low. 

I have a friend overseas that doesn't have access to a reliable postal system or shipping to the country she lives in or alot of the brands we have access to here. Or really much of anything beauty wise, unless it's an overpriced knock off. As a small business owner she does a fair bit of traveling within the country she's in so she absolutely loves sample sizes. When she does an annual Christmas trip to Europe to see her husband's family I mail a box of beauty goodies to their address and she just loves it and uses everything, so that where alot of my travel and sample sizes and freebies end up.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw man. Mecca wouldnt let me check out  so i refreshed, lost my cart, and the mario badescu(?) Set i wanted sold out.

Maybe it was the worlds way of saying i didnt need it (sob, i really wanted to try them, ive heard sooo many good things)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Yes, that's really disappointing when stuff like that happens, Shaz. :-(

Tarte has 25 to 60% off everything on the site for Cyber Monday. Most items are in the 30-35% off discount range. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I actually ended up with the three same deluxe minis in each of the 3 orders I placed - Toofaced eye primer, Gold Faden MD moisturizer and a Jo Malone EDT same scent. But I'm happy they're all things that I can use up fairly quickly. 
Susilia
484 posts
You’ve placed 3 separate orders on the same day, so you could get 3 times 3 deluxe minis??? Lucky they lowered the free shipping from $75 to $35!! :D 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Last year there was more variety in the deluxe mini bundles so I thought I'd possibly get different things and get a 9 day advent calendar out of the minis. I think last year I did two orders one with gift cards and one for items I wanted. But I'll easily use up all the items in deluxe sample so no biggie.
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, I remember last year they were offering it more than once too! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!