Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

79 posts, 32 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   It would wonderful if the vault 24 hour sneak peak was included on the new site. It was one of the best features on the old site, very motivating.
Macs
5351 posts
That would be cool to have a sneak peak. I might re-enter the vault twice for the first time ever , just for a try. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I c ant wait either, I feel like it's been ages since we had a vault. Wow 9,000 Macs, good on you!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
he he he all the more time to get excited and most definitely earn more rewards.  I have quite a number of reviews to do but just needing a nice rainy day (without distractions) to do some.  Usually its a nice rainy day but I get distractions ha ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm on about 5700 and the vaults a couple weeks after i get back from my latest work trip, which ends with a couple free days in central Sydney.  It'll be a case of want battling need I think!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I still haven't managed to get in the vault so hopefully this time I sort myself out!! There are so many things I 'need' haha
Julieal
915 posts
I'm motivated now -My reviews need to be done so I have a definate time  frame to get completed -Good luck ladies
tannygirl
3392 posts
Macs, looks like you're going to be prepared for that fragrance that pops up in the vault midday or in the afternoon. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yep eyes on the prize hopefully. Oh hope I don't jinx myself lol
Artemis
311 posts
Ooh good luck everyone! Go Macs, you deserve to spoil yourself!! 
Is there any way to preview what's in it now? 
Macs
5351 posts
I don't think we can preview. Might happen close to date maybe.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello! The Vault opens for a preview one week before the big day. What can we say... we like to keep you all in suspense :) X
MissQT
1547 posts
oooh I'm looking forward to that!
MareeB
5239 posts
oooh yay - that's exciting!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I like that! Exciting
I can't wait to see what's in there!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yikes exciting for sure, can't wait x
kirstyj
1732 posts
Fun! Love the element of surprise :) must get reviewing. I notice there has been heaps of things added including my favourite perfume. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
One month left! So exciting ahhh
Julieal
915 posts
Good on you Macs -enjoy the spend .
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Is anyone else creating a list of a few things they hope to see in the Vault?
With my stash, there are only a few things I'm going to 'need' in the next few months, i'm sure there will be loads on 'wants' as well.

only a couple more weeks!
What was the new date for the vault and where do we find the links to the vault now? I really don't want to miss out this time hopefully my internet has been sorted in time
Qweenkaren
313 posts
All the info for the Vault can be found here the date is 22nd July at 9am. There has been word on the forum that there will be a sneak peak a week prior.
Macs
5351 posts
Not far now to the vault. I can't wait to go shopping :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay am looking forward to having a sneak peek. Exciting!
JessB
219 posts
Can't wait for the sneak peek at all the goodies!! Very exciting!
Thanks think I need glasses i scrolled that page but hadn't noticed it right at the top in front of me.
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh it's getting closer to vault time!
Deenal
4 posts
Woohoo!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!