Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Trilogy Offer

82 posts, 33 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello,

We've teamed up with Trilogy to bring you a special offer on their latest limited release. 

Their Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + is now available in a 15ml try me size, and if you click the link to the right and Buy Now you'll receive free shipping and 3 assorted samples!

You can check out reviews for the Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + right here.

And well...if it's good enough for Princess Catherine...

Love Nat xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Don't tempt me, woman! What are the samples of, do you know? I'd be more inclined to get it if I knew :P
Lutece
1849 posts
Hi first lady :)

What an amazing deal! And Ive been wanting to try the regular rosehip oil from Triology for a while, I may have to purchase this baby tomorrow, thank you beauty babes for enabling us with more fantastic deals X
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
They're also doing a clearance thing in Farmers in Pukekohe in case anyone's gonna be around there, $14 a bottle.
Julieal
915 posts
Great offer for an awesome product .I love Trilogy products.
trudijoy
8375 posts
argh I have a just-opened full-sized trilogy rosehip oil but I'm so tempted
shazatron101
5112 posts
It never hurts to have backups Trudi :P 
trudijoy
8375 posts
which language is it that shazatron means 'enabler' in? lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
You're not the first to tell me this, Trudi... Hahahahahahaha ;-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm just going to add a code to my online banking that reads 'shannon's fault' :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha :P do it !
ragingfrog
1289 posts
So so tempted, must sleep on it as my car will be expensive tomorrow.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have mine in my cart but I don't know if I want to buy it or not... I still have 2 lil baby bottles and I don't use it that often... :|
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'll take it to japan.  I use it on my hair sometimes as well :)
alikat
423 posts
TraineeMUA That makes me sooooo tempted to get in my car and drive the 15 minutes to pukekohe. I should hit the papakura store tomorrow and see what they have hehe.
Macs
5351 posts
I have one of these given to my by the beautiful jessickaxnz. I really love it too. Its on my to buy list. I often get hypnotised by the featured products lol
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh no I can't make it work and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Happy clicking ladies! :)
jalb88
121 posts
I've just started using my big bottle of this. I find it absorbs a lot more quickly than the plan rosehip :) Let me know what samples u guys get! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
How long is this offer available for?
Mila
1209 posts
I love love love their rosehip oil - I will definately be buying this :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thanks first lady. Looks amazing
trudijoy
8375 posts
mine arrived today: fast delivery and the bottle was bigger than I was expecting but the samples are a disappointment. I only got two, not three, and they're pretty much just single use sachets - at least it's an awesome product but yeah, if Trilogy are going to talk about samples they probably need to live up to that promise. Not BR's fault at all and the effort to secure us a deal isn't unappreciated :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hi Ladies, So I had a total duh! moment with my original post and forgot to mention... 

If you do take up the Trilogy offer, email us your receipt and we'll pop 100 BR points into your BR account.  (Which is $10 in the Beauty Vault*) 

You know the address right?  [email protected] xox  

*So, in the words of a true purchase justifier, does that technically only make the Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + $7.95?!  
shazatron101
5112 posts
Now, I don't see why I get called the enabler, clearly it's you Nat :P Trudi that's so disappointing about the samples. I really wanna try it but then again I'm like... Meh. I was saving my pennies for a Harry Potter hoody (you best believe) but I have a feeling that's gone down the tubes, and surprisingly, I'm too upset to buy anything hahahaha
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm gonna go for it next week, I may or may not have spent about *mumbles* on make up this week, so I'm laying off for now, as tempting as this is. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nat, tipping the scales in the balance of purchase.
Car service was well below the $1,000 I was expecting. Went to prepay for my next facial and massage only to find out I have one waiting for use. Now this! Spoilt that's what I am, spoilt.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Before my MUA course starts I'm determined to get a facial done with this woman in central Auckland. It's expensive but I think it's worth the splurge to be pampered like that!
First Lady
957 posts
RagingFrog - now that's a good Friday!!!  Hope your evening's as fab <3

-Bex-
611 posts
Yay just ordered!! im pretty excited about this. we are spoilt, a lovely treat to end a bad week :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Well I've also just ordered it, to good a deal to miss out on, trial size 3 free samples and beauty points. I've never loved a site so much, my skin thanks you x

ragingfrog
1289 posts
Placed my order as well at least I didn't spend anything at farmers today, sorry no spend.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have a whole bottle of trilogy tucked away already so i can resist this offer easily. Normally i would buy another one just to have a backup for my back up, but im trying to change my ways.
kirstyj
1732 posts
So super tempted! But I have 3 bottles of serum-y type products to use up so I can't really justify it.
Danni
324 posts
I've just got into face oils/serums and am still on my first bottle of one ever then I have another to use after this that my nana gave me BUT is this one worth the purchase for after that one?
trudijoy
8375 posts
wow the 100 points more than makes up for the lack of samples. Thanks Nat :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay I just bought some - 100 points, free samples, AND an awesome oil I've been intending to buy and try - Yahoo!! Thank you BR XX
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hopefully mine arrives on Monday. Wonder what samples we get
trudijoy
8375 posts
FW i got a tiny cleanser & moisturiser (1, maybe 2 use sample)..i only got 2.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh? What happened to the third? Maybe the sample was teeny and fell out of the bag :D
I was just keen to see how this compares to my normal trilogy oil. Do you like it Trudi?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I emailed Trilogy and they didn't care. I've only tried the regular Trilogy rosehip oil and its great. Be interesting to see how this antioxidant one compares
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Well that sucks. Yeah I'm thinking of doing side by side tests of them together.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep. At least i know the product is good (& theBR poins bonus is awesome) but... yeah. Thats a gd idea
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I just ordered this, excellent timing as I really needed a new facial oil!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats a bit not nice if they are advertising samples and people are only getting 2... I gave in to my dismay (I'm shaking my fist at you Miss First Lady), but to be fair I'm almost out of jojoba oil, and I haven't tried this one with the antioxidant stuff in it. :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah the samples were a drawcard and Trilogy have let us (and BR) down there in my opinion. Oh well at least we get points and a good product (plus bonus points if we review it i guess!)
simone94
191 posts
Such a good deal, just ordered some to test out. Would like to see how it compares to the original rosehip oil I tried from them, 100 BR points is such a bonus!
poohbearfan
45 posts
Just ordered mine too. Have been wanting to try this for a while now so the offer just made up my mind
Danni
324 posts
I think I'm going to purchase tonight! I'm tossing up between this offer and the bossy brush cleaning system :(
Hi @trudijoy

Sorry to hear you didn't get your third free sample - this was totally human error when packing (and a bit mortifying to be honest). We do care, and have reminded the team (and will remind again) that orders should receive three samples. We'll get your missing sample out in the post to you today.

Thanks, Julia & the Trilogy Team.

trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Julia.  I felt the reply was a bit of a brush off.  I appreciate the personal (public) reply and apology in here.  I've never had an issue with customer service from Trilogy before and never heard of other issues, so it was a disappointing surprise.

The oil is lovely, by the way.  I'll be reviewing it positively.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!