Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Snowberry 3 for 2 deal at HealthPost

13 posts, 7 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
I don't know about others, but I love Snowberry products- NZ made and scientifically tested with gold standard trials in France....that show visible results (and my skin does seem to approve of the lovely serum I tried). Anyway, HealthPost currently has a 3 for 2 deal on Snowberry products of anyone else is keen :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That's a really good deal Kiwilass, thanks for sharing.  I've always wanted to try the Snowberry Serum as I have read some good reviews.  Its been on my wishlist for like ages he he he.

What do you like the most out of their range hun?
MareeB
5241 posts
Urg! someone's dumped a whole lot of rubbish on the forum!
KiwiLass
174 posts
Mumof3Munchkins I love their serums! I got two of the hundred ml New Radiance as I've used it before and it was fab. And for my 3rd I decided to try their new, more pricey per ml Intensive Renewal. 
Julieal
915 posts
I love snowberry products -Thanks for letting us know -They are so lovely to use.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm almost out of serum I need to buy some. Sounds like a good deal 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've been wanting to try Snowberry's serum, it seems like one of those things that you always hear about but never see in the spotlight. But I've already splurged out on another serum online! 
KiwiLass
174 posts
Yeah they totally should be in the spotlight more, it's such a high quality product with very rigorous independent testing that shows excellent results. Great to support NZ beauty products too :) I also think that considering the research and ingredients - and testing - the price is quite reasonable.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I have been wanting to try Snowberry. Will pop over for a looksie.
KiwiLass
174 posts
My 3 serums arrived this morning, after orderring them on Sunday - Healthpost always have such a good turnaround time! I'm very happy with my deal :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I think the reason I haven't purchased these before is because I couldn't figure out which serum to order, there are a couple, so which ones are for dry skin?
KiwiLass
174 posts
I think the New Radiance one works well for dry skin - and the 100 ml is a great deal :) I suffer dry patches on my skin in winter, and this seems to help a lot.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks for that KiwiLass, will put that one on my list to try for next time :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!