Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Skinfood sale

62 posts, 8 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Skinfood are having a huge sale. They have been bought by a new owner so might be a good idea to stock up on favourite products incase the new owner changes them. It's also the last chance to spend any loyalty points. 

I got two cleansers, two body bars, a mist and a handcream for less than $30! Shipping is free so get in quick! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just got the email.  I got 2 cleansers, a scrub, 2 moisturizers and the coconut oil for under $50 :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for the heads up.  Got enough products for a little haul for me and the rest as a baby shower/pamper gift for a friend. 

Wish shipping was back to normal, would have picked up some items for a hens gift but don't think it would arrive by the weekend.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I also have 2 $5 off codes if anyone wants to use them. Let me know.
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks! I had a look but they're sold out of oil and I'm not tempted by anything else :)
AboutFace
412 posts
Most of it's sold, but Skin by Ecostore has a clearance sale including a facial oil. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Got the email but decided not to stock up. May regret it but hey 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Anyone received their haul yet? Just got tracking info sent...luckily the baby shower has been postponed to next weekend. Hope the goodies arrive before then but who knows the long weekends..
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine hasn't yet Tabu, good that the baby shower was postponed! Soozie has yours arrived?  Mine was sent last Thursday but the tracking number doesn't work and I emailed the courier and they said it looks like it hasn't even been picked up. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, I only got shipping notification for mine today and my tracking number doesn't work either lol. I wasn't expecting to receive it in a hurry. They pretty much sold out of everything so they must've been inundated. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have to wonder why they have a tracking system and the couriers don't track the parcels.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea I was confused since it was sent 7th April....you'd think it would have at least been picked up. Weird.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I recently had a lush order that said the item still hadn't been scanned in with the courier who picked it up right up until when it was delivered. It also took five days longer to arrive than my friend's and she'd ordered the same day as me. Meanwhile, my iHerb order arrived from USA five days after ordering. So you just can't tell with courier deliveries these days. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Picking and packing orders and courier service times seem to take so long now. I thought the back log would have cleared after last year's lock down but it doesn't look like. Prefer to click and collect in store where I can now.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I shopped the Skinfood sale too. I ordered mine on the 10th, and it doesn't seem to have shipped yet!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Received this morning. All chucked in the box. No buffering packaging. Atleast nothing was damaged.
MareeB
5241 posts
Eee that's not very good Tabu! you are lucky nothing was damaged. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've always had great service from Skinfood but this time it's definitely slipped. Tracking number sent 7th April.....still says tracking number is incorrect.  Emails unanswered. I understand it is a busy time but surely someone is dedicated to replying to customers.  I'm glad it all arrived safely Tabu!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, my tracking number still isn't working either but I'm presuming it's still on its way. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm missing an item and emailed them yesterday. Hopefully receive a response soon.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Still patiently....or not so patiently lol waiting 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Same. My tracking number is still invalid. My friend finally got a tracking number the other day and hers works. Did they ever reply to your emails Lisa?
MareeB
5241 posts
Weird. I hope it all turns up soon. Not how we want to think of such a favourite brand.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No reply yet Soozie...the courier said it looks like it hasn't been picked up at all. Soooooo I hope it arrives next week. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
My order finally arrived yesterday, but 2 items are missing! So I will have to email them. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh wow 2 people with missing items.....lol it's not looking promising.  Did you get refunded? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
They replied and said they will raise a query with the warehouse and get back to me next week. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmm I guess I should email them too. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well I got a very quick reply and mine is also being looked into next week. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's good! Let's see what happens I guess. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
They replied to my email and said that they will send the two missing items this week!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sent email re missing item on Tuesday. No response as yet. Will follow up again next week.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Response received, will get sent out next week. I hope so.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Any word Soozie?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Nope. How about you, Lisa? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Nope.  It's a bit ridiculous really....it's been 3 weeks. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, very disappointing. Meanwhile I made an order with another (non-beauty) local company yesterday and the discount code didn't apply when I checked out. I emailed them and they sorted the issue out less than 15 minutes later.  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Received my missing mask today and a bonus extra mask.

Hope your orders arrive soon.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's great Tabu! Nothing here....lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I emailed again yesterday and have yet to receive a reply. I'll be asking for a refund if I have to follow it up again. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got no reply to my email last week so I just asked for a refund. It's been a month on the 6th it's just ridiculous. 
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a very disappointing indictment on the brand Lisa. I wonder if they know we're all discussing it - maybe they wouldn't be keen to have this many women thinking negatively about their service.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Valid. Changing hands and all probably hasn't helped. But still. Should see it out properly.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've also just asked for a refund as it has been four weeks since I placed my order. Ridiculous. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Let me know if you get a reply Soozie because I'm being totally ignored.  I saw a post from someone else saying it has happened to a lot of people.....tracking number doesn't work and not getting a reply. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No reply here either, Lisa. Do you know you can request a charge back through your bank if you paid by debit or credit card? That's what I plan on doing next. I've done it before and it's quite a simple process. There wasn't a charge for doing it either but that might have changed and may depend on your bank. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh cool I paid by debit card so will ring my bank and see what they say :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, I finally got a reply and a refund that was paid into my bank account straight away! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's great! I didn't lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Have you got a refund yet, Lisa?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!