Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shisedo Free Sample

56 posts, 30 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Good Morning everyone, what better way to start your day then with a free sample.

Shisedo is giving away 5ml samples of their new product which is [color=#141823]NEW ULTIMUNE EYE Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (bit of a mouthful to say right?).

All you need to do is fill out your details, and then go into a store to redeem with your voucher. Im not a fan of going into stores to get samples, but might be perfect for some of you.

Here is the link if you are interested![/color]

mallomiss
569 posts
ohhh thank you!!! 
Will be collecting mine on friday night!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks! 5 ml is a decent amount for an eye product.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Your welcome! I think 5mls is a good size for a eye sample aswell! Fingers crossed it's an amazing product 
Sylvia
149 posts
thank you!! :) I get nervous going to counters at all (let alone to get a sample haha), but this is too good to pass up. 5 mls is a really decent size, I agree!
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds good. Thank you for sharing.
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks for this, I haven't tried Shiseido yet.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Thanks :) I don't realy like going up to counters and asking for free products , if much rather them get sent to me in the post. But I may need to suck it up and just do it.
SandieNZ
424 posts
Yay, thank you!  I don't like going into stores to collect samples either - I feel a bit cheeky if I don't buy anything, but this is too good to pass up :)
Artemis
311 posts
Thanks! :) 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yay love free samples! Thanks hon :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I love free samples but I'm not keen on going up to the counter for them.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I saw this on FB and got all excited as I love Shiseido skin care but however as normal no counter near me to be able to go collect it.  The curse of living rural hehehe.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wouldn't have a problem with going to get my free sample but alas, my counter is off in the distance haha. Thanks for sharing lovely x
annanguyen
142 posts
Thank you for sharing! 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks so much Binary Beauty! I need a new eye cream and haven't bought one yet... might try this out first.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Nice thanks :)
i don't mind going in for samples that's what they are there for so you can try and if you like it you will buy it x
So all the better for them
Kimrose
1416 posts
Great hearing about freebies, thank you!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wow thanks for the share BinaryBeauty x
DianaN
143 posts
Thanks for sharing! Excited to try this. :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay, i am so glad so many of you are taking up the offer
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Thanks for sharing, will definitely get this and give it a try. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Just picked mine up. The lady at the counter was really friendly and I now feel rather knowledgeable about Shisedo :P
charly
456 posts
Thanks for the heads up. Perfect timing as I live in the middle of nowhere but this weekend we'll be popping down to Auckland so I can run in at Albany to get it.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Thank you, I means I can go shopping a little.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So went into farmers today to get my sample and the shisedo lady wasnt there as it is her day off, and noone was able to help me. Guess it wasnt meant to be
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks for sharing. Binarybeauty that's pretty slack having no one at the counter on a Saturday? Surely they would have more than one person, or at least one of the farmers assistants to mind the counter.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
You have till the end of the month, maybe you will get lucky on another day.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know, i actually thought Saturday would be the best time to go and get it too. True ragingfrogbut i live 45 minutes away from Farmers, and i don't plan on going to farmers again in the next few weeks!
simone94
191 posts
Thanks for sharing
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
BinaryBeauty
i got my sample yesterday ohhhhhh thank you its really nice x
then I looked at all the Shisedo products and well let's say I left with more then just the sample :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
omg I totally forgot I had this waiting.  Thanks Fi!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Trudi yes pick it up
it's so worth trying:) it's really good 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Haha awesome! I swear, thats the reason they make you go in and get it, because they know we'll be tempted by all the other beauties
kirstyj
1732 posts
I went into Farmers the other day to redeem mine and the Shiseido lady was at lunch and the other lady there wouldn't serve me... not cool. I haven't been back since but I definitely will.
Ringy
825 posts
oooh I hate not getting served like that. But definitely going to get on this freebie- a regular eye cream is usually 15ml so 5ml is fab.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That is so inconvient KirstyJ. If thats the case, they really should have someone to cover her role when she leaves the store.

Ringfamilythat is such a good point, Really makes it seem like this sample is really generous
Ringy
825 posts
Actually you should go back and tell the shiseido lady that happened- it makes her look bad and I'm pretty sure that farmers hold customer service pretty important.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I always think feedback is important, both negative and postive! Plus is they actually take it onboard, then it won't happen again!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I reckon that they might not have wanted anyone but the Shiseido lady to serve me in case she could talk me into buying other products :P But that is just me being cynical.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
No, you are probably right KirstyJ. I assume that when they give out samples they might have to promote other products at the same time too
trudijoy
8375 posts
went to pick mine up today and the store is temporarily closed.  Argh.  Will see if I can pick it up elsewhere.
simone94
191 posts
What is the packaging like on this sample? Is it a foil sachet?

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
From what i have seen, it comes in a small plastic tube so no, not a foil sachet (thankfully)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
It comes in a plastic tube
its awesome, it's a serum not a eye cream 
It's great it's really great x
tannygirl
3392 posts
Perfect timing as I just ran out of my eye serum and gifted four eyecreams away to friends and family last month so out of spares.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I picked mine up from Smith and Caugheys, pretty little small tube. Served by a lovely lady there, they are tracking the referrals as they come in too. She got me to try the ibuki softner, and I am definitely feeling that I would like to try more of the range. She also checked what I was using at present and was pleased to inform me that Za and Moisture Mist were sister companies of hers and had a good idea on their products as well. Project pan was never timed so well.
Paulam
53 posts
Ooo thank you! Just got my voucher, will put on my big girl panties and go to the counter to get it. Although I have to say, I chose Farmers over a Pharmacy as I think Pharmacies tend to do more hard sell than Farmers. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah the tube is small, but it is a third of the size of a full size so its pretty generous! I agree, farmers is where I went aswell. 
Julieal
915 posts
I always feel funny about going to the counter but it is silly not too -As I read the comments it does make sense as if you like it it will be a purchase you make in the future and it is a good brand.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!