Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

reachME packs on Facebook

67 posts, 26 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
has anyone else seen these? I just ordered one; looks like there are some beauty tools in it

You can find it here

It's costing $12.95 including delivery so I thought it would be worth a shot to see what it's like
MareeB
5239 posts
Thats does look awesome Trudi! We don't have an ASB here so I'll flag it, but otherwise probably would have :)

I'll follow their page now though, as it looks interesting xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Why do you need an ASB Maree?
chloednz
217 posts
Thanks Trudi-Joy I may or may not have just ordered... worst will power ever!
I saw these the other day, hoping some still there when i get paid, would love to check it out
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh, it says to credit the money into their ASB account? hey, I'll put my hands up if I read it wrong - I'm not great with detail  :)
sunelizabeth
410 posts
ohhh I ordered one too, just for fun! Thanks for sharing :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Thanks for sharing Trudi. Might have to have a wee looksie 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Online bank transfer Maree. :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh crap - I just bought one too ;)
_Nicole_
124 posts
Thanks guys I was meant to be on a no spend! As I went to palmy yesterday and spent too much money but oh well. Was only $15.00 (since I'm in taranaki) .
But yay I can't wait for it to arrive :)
poohbearfan
45 posts
When making the bank deposit what did you use for the account name? It does not give one and my bank requires an account holders name?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just used reachME
rmcleod91
16 posts
Ooh I have ordered one too. Curious to see what's inside!! Worth a shot for only 12 bucks even if it isn't amazing but the picture on there looks pretty decent
Mila
1209 posts
Oh my goodness i'm such a sucker for stuff like this haha I found i've also ordered myself one lol
astylecollector
204 posts
I grabbed myself one of the packs too. I couldn't resist for such a cheap price! I hope the packs are good.
charly
456 posts
I was WAY ahead of you Trudi! Saw it on fb, hesitated about three seconds, then bought one!
jalb88
121 posts
I'm just about to buy one :) Yay!! I don't have many makeup brushes so looking forward to getting some more :) Can't wait to get it! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol charly, share the love next time!

jess - i have amazing brushes but i'm thinking gym bag - and maybe put some aside for gifts lol
jalb88
121 posts
Yeah I just looked at a pic of the brushes, I have a good quality foundation and blush brush so these ones would be good everyday/going away brushes
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
i resisted buying one, honestly not quite sure how i stopped myself but cant wait to see whats in the boxes! 
rmcleod91
16 posts
Ooh my pack arrived today, much quicker than I expected. I'm really happy with what I got. Anyone else got theirs?
trudijoy
8375 posts
hopefully these arrive this week!  eeeeee exciting :)
charly
456 posts
Yay, my pack arrived too. Hubby immediately stole - oh wait, shouldn't ruin the surprise! Anyway, there was something in there he needed (and it wasn't a makeup brush!). 

Trudi, I had tagged your Mum on the Facebook post as soon as I saw it :) 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Mine arrived last week, was nice getting treats in the mail! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah no spoilers haha.

charly - oh well... i'd have been grr if i had missed out coz noone told me.....
astylecollector
204 posts
I ordered this too. I hope mine arrives this week. I got my first Bossy Cosmetics order in the mail today and I'm impressed by how fast it was and how well it was packaged. I hope this pack has some goodies! :)
_Nicole_
124 posts
Oh this is exciting that people are receiving their boxes already! Out of couriosity how long did everyone have to wait for theirs?

I really can't wait for mine :)
Mila
1209 posts
oooh thats exciting cant wait for it to arrive.....theres nothing better than receiving mail that isnt a bill ! :)
_Nicole_
124 posts
I get 99% of my bills through email so I always get excited when I see the mail lady biking down the street. But I get disappointed when it's just my bank trying to get me to have a credit card through them of something else that's dumb lol
I'm kinda happy I didn't end up buying one, did you all like ;yours?
Julieal
915 posts
The website won't open for me -can someone give it to me again -Thanks so much
I finally got in and ordered -Thanks for the heads up -Can't wait for the delivery
shazatron101
5112 posts
Try this Julieal ... you wanted the link to the sign up, right? Lol this is their facebook page, just in case :-)
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks so much Shazatron 101 for your help -Worked this time and I have ordered.Have a Happy day.
jessica82
6 posts
I ordered mine yesterday, hope it has exciting stuff in it.
chloednz
217 posts
No sign of mine as yet :( Have been stalking the letterbox!
Chaotic82
522 posts
Mine arrived a few days ago, happy with the contents. A couple of things I was going to buy - so that saves me hunting them down :)
astylecollector
204 posts
Haven't received mine yet but there was a card to collect in our mailbox today since no one was home. I hope it's that one! Did anyone else need signatures to get theirs?
Eagerly awaiting mine
_Nicole_
124 posts
Still waiting. . . . Hopefully mine arrives soon. It will be 3 weeks on Sunday, doesn't help that I'm so impatient haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
nicki i'm getting a bit annoyed with mine not arriving either!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I see they are advertising them again and I'm curious as to whether they are any good. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie i'll IG mine for you when it finally arrives so you can see x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
thanks Trudi. That should be enough to satisfy my curiosity. Btw, you keep coming up as the first person on 'people you might know' on my FB lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol add me if you want to haha x
jalb88
121 posts
I'm still waiting on mine too but its only been about 10 days, I wonder what the average delivery time for them is?! 
chloednz
217 posts
Mine finally arrived today! Was really impressed at the value of what was in the box- 2kg worth of stuff too! Of course there are bits and peices that I probably wouldnt have purchased otherwise, but for the price this is an absolute steal. And opening boxes like these is like Christmas haha
Just to give people and idea of wait time, I purchased mine on the 17th. They are saying up to three weeks from the date of payment so mine was within that window (and I'm rural also).
trudijoy
8375 posts
mine arrived today. I ordered it just before I posted this thread. I'm happy :)
I'm definitely behind the 8 ball here.  Ordered mine tonight after seeing Trudi's haul on IG  :-) 
astylecollector
204 posts
Mine arrived yesterday. I wouldn't usually buy the things in the box and it has a good variety of products too but for the price, you get your money's worth at least. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!