Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oasis Sample Service is back up xx

54 posts, 28 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
If you've never enjoyed samples from Oasis before, check this out.  They're super generously sized, and you can choose what to trial

http://www.oasisbeauty.co.nz/formwcs0153590/get-in-touch.html

Ngahew
152 posts
Thanks Trudi!
Macs
5351 posts
You have must try those samples ngahew. I gotta three pack last year and they were awesome.
Ngahew
152 posts
its so cool that they offer this opportunity! I went through and did the wee survey. Cant wait to recieve the samples :-)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I have the sample goodie bag arriving next week... meheheheheh, their samples lasted me forever
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohooo I have been trying to enter this. So glad now as I've just submitted my free sample pack. Thanks for the notice ladies x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wohooo I have been trying to enter this. So glad now as I've just submitted my free sample pack. Thanks for the notice ladies x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep for pricier products I think sampling is a must :)

WMUA I was so keen for that but I know I wouldn't use everything lol
MillXhodia
136 posts
Yes done:) thanks so much. Can't wait to try these
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks for this. That's two parcels to look forward to next week now!
1139 posts
I would highly recommend requesting a BB cream sample. I won a bottle of The Monroe BB cream in an Oasis competition and it is fantastic! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I ordered it because Tonilee wanted to see an unboxing so I thought I'd do one and I will try out every product and any that don't work for me I'll give to my Mum c: I really love the bag it comes in and I'm excited to try out the BB Sponge but those are just bonuses!
MareeB
5242 posts
Yep BR reviewers put me on to the trials too and they were gorgeous :)
SandieNZ
424 posts
I've heard so many amazing things about Oasis - and what incredible customer service offering these samples!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks for posting the link. I'm really looking forward to trialing the products and writing the reviews.  I've missed out in the past and this will be my first time. I love how they operate and it's animal friendly  with no experiments yayy - that's the icing on the cake :) That facemask and scrub looks divine!   
Thanks for Posting. So glad I saw this! Cant wait for my samples to arrive!
mitsify
3 posts
Ordered my samples last night so hard to choose which three to trial. Went for the BBQ cream, face mask and serum. Thanks for posting this excited about this!
RachLouise
218 posts
Thanks for letting us know :) I've been wondering when it would be back up.
charly
456 posts
Thanks for the heads up. I am actually encouraging hubby to get a free sample of the rhino repair to try for his eczema. 

Me: You should apply for a free sample of the rhino repair for your hands.
Him: Didn't you just get one?
Me: Yes.
*pause as he looks at me expectantly* 
Me: You can't have it. Go order your own!
Cesy
162 posts
charlyzemailz, we had a very similar conversation in our house! I ended up having to take the sample back off him, I wanted to try it too!

Our problem my mister's skin conditions require tubloads of stuff, if they made Rhino Repair in litre bottles like sunscreen we'd buy lots of it! 
Thanks for the heads up Trudi, I also love the complimentary sample you get with every purchase. Those samples are the perfect travel size as well. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Has anyone received their samples yet? Still waiting here. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
They send the little samples with the regular post I think so they can take a while to arrive x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got an email from them today saying they didn't have my name.  When I emailed back they sent another email saying they are waiting on the sample containers for the lips and lashes samples. Just in case anyone else is waiting on receiving theirs too. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Lips and lashes is an amazing product, if anyone's waiting on it I promise you it's worth the wait!
Cesy
162 posts
I got a full size Lips and Lashes earlier in the year, it's even better when you can get it out of a pump bottle rather than the sample container.
jalb88
121 posts
hey ladies, can someone tell me how this sample thing works and all about oasis cosmetics, sounds intriguing!!! 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Follow the link in the first post. You can get 3 samples only once without a purchase, you can request a sample with purchase or if you are really unsure what to get buy all the samples in a toilet bag to figure out which ones you like. I think if you buy all the samples it's $50, the exact price is on the website.
These are amazing, read the reviews on all the oasis products page. Some members rave about their products, apple a day moisturiser, rhino repair, lips and lashes, sunscreen etc. I have plans to get all the samples once I have panned my collection of cleansers and moisturisers.
chloednz
217 posts
I filled in the form on the Oasis page the other day and they said that the three free sample thing was no longer running online, but that you could get them from Oasis stockists- bit of a bummer. In saying that, as soon as the goodie bags are back in stock I am totally purchasing (despite promising myself a no spend winter :/).
Ngahew
152 posts
I'm still waiting on my samples...I ordered 20days ago. Is anyone else waiting?
trudijoy
8375 posts
yep. still waiting x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Me too. I'm guessing they've been overwhelmed by requests from BR lovelies. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh no Ladies I feel for you all that are waiting on their samples. I say the BB cream and the lips and lashes are worth the wait as are the spf day moisteriser and berry tonic. I ordered a full size lips and lashes and have had instant results to my lashes. BB cream is nice matte finish non greasy combined with the apple a day moisteriser. Maybe ring the ladies @ Oasis Cottage they're very accommodating.
roteone
42 posts
They have gorgeous products.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yup I'm waiting too. Ordered couple weeks ago.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
vanilla bloom.co.nz sells oasis beauty products and has a goodie bag with the oily skin range for $39.95 and the original goodie bag $49.95 with free shipping on all orders over $25 :)
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Thanks I was waiting for this to come back up!
Julieal
915 posts
Thanks Trudie .This is really nice of you
trudijoy
8375 posts
I won a prize from Oasis today so when I was chatting with them I asked - they've been inundated and are trying to get the samples out over the next week x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh what did you win from Oasis Trudijoy x
trudijoy
8375 posts
A tube of Rhino Repair - in the comp you had to say why you wanted it and I said I didn't want it for me, I wanted it for my brother and his wife (who is a BR girl, Charly) as my brother needs something like this for his hands but they're on a single income and setting up as a family this year so it would be nice to win one. They chose me and I messaged them earlier to tell them I'd won them a prize :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Finally got my samples today! Yay!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool hopefully ours aren't too far away :) I've used all my samples from goodie bag :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
mine arrived yesterday: Monroe BB cream, the smoothie, and the antibacterial cleansing milk. Using the milk and bb in my gym kit; yet to try out the smoothie <3
_Nicole_
124 posts
are they not doing the free samples anymore? I can't seam to find it :( 
knowing my luck in too slow :( worth a shot tho 
trudijoy
8375 posts
still there nicki, on http://www.oasisbeauty.co.nz/formwcs0153590/get-in-touch.html

You fill in the form with which three things you'd like to try and your details.
chloednz
217 posts
My goodie bag arrived today, so impressed with the service, have already sampled a few of the products and I am feeling very pampered. Oasis even tucked in a cute notebook and cheeky wee chocolate with my bag and extra sample.
One question though- lips and lashes; is it an eye cream? Not too sure on the correct way of aplying it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lips and Lashes is an eye and lip cream, its supposed to help strengthen your lashes and all that jazz. I really like it! I use a dot of it and it does my lips and both eyes quite nicely!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!