Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oasis Goodie Bag - try EVERYTHING

67 posts, 35 members
charly
456 posts
For anyone interested in Oasis products, they do a goodie bag for $50 that has a sample of every product they do. Such a cool idea! That's 18 new products to review on BR!

http://www.oasisbeauty.co.nz/afawcs0153575/CATID=72/Goodie-Bags.html
Cesy
162 posts
I got the Goodie Bag and it was brilliant. Also the bag the samples come in is so cute! I will be buying the moisturisers, possibly all three, they worked so well for me!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Shhhhh! I so don't need any enabling. Especially when it comes to Oasis. I'm just a tad obsessed.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
This would make a lovely gift though, I'll definitely store it away as an idea for the future.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh that sounds good:) I love Oasis I might just have to get myself one x
kirstysays
762 posts
I'm currently on a no spend, but, I love this idea of trying a whole heap of there products in a goodie bag like this!  Is such a good idea and a great gift idea too!  I will eventually get my hands on one haha :D
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
These are amazing! I got one for my mum for a gift. She's new to skincare and wasn't sure where to start. This gave her the chance to try everything.

Their customer service us outstanding as well
Jacinda
13 posts
all these $50 goody bags are addictive! Love, love, love!

Jacinda
13 posts
all these $50 goody bags are addictive! Love, love, love!

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I think I'll be buying one of these, I loved my 3 free samples I got, so trying a bunch of new things would be exciting!
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh this sounds intriguing, I've never used Oasis products before. Are they generous sized samples?
Manda129
419 posts
I got the goodie bag for dry skin last year, absolutely loved it, 

Definitely decent size samples :)
charly
456 posts
Yeah, they are a good size, not just little one use sachets or anything. 

That's a good idea getting them as gifts. My mum would love one but I got my product hoarding habits from her so I probably shouldn't be enabling, lol!
charly
456 posts
I've never used Oasis before so I'm totally excited to try all these products!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
There are a few Oasis products that I want to try but I'm holding off till after I have gotten the BRBB as I have plenty of cleanser/moisturiser at the moment
Lutece
1849 posts
That's so amazing!!! I wish my money wasn't tied up this week or I would be getting one if these bad boys , thanks for sharing with us x
pintsize
1072 posts
Pretty sure they have them available all year round Lutece... not enabling... honest :p
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh no....I really really don't need to be buying anything else but this pack looks amazing!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Trying hard for a no spend march...i was going for april as well, but it might have to be may!
bronjenks
253 posts
Awesome!  Might have to check that out. thanks for sharing :-)
bronjenks
253 posts
Awesome!  Might have to check that out. thanks for sharing :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh, that is soooo tempting!! I also tried their three free samples and loved them :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Argh! I haven't tried anything by Oasis yet... I feel like this might be added to my birthday present to myself list :) It is getting extremely long now.
Kia
550 posts
Oh I loved the last samples I got from Oasis! They tried so hard with the packaging and everything which I adored! Got my eye on this one!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hi ladies I'm pretty tempted to purchase one of these goody bags and I'm just wondering if anyone knows what products for oily skin is included and what shades of the BB Creams are in there? :)
melly650
375 posts
What size are the samples? Are they the same size as the free samples or are these a bit bigger? Amazing idea! 
charly
456 posts
Tonilee, this pack includes a sample of every single thing they make - so you'll need to find someone to regift some BB cream to!
charly
456 posts
Tonilee, this pack includes a sample of every single thing they make - so you'll need to find someone to regift some BB cream to!
charly
456 posts
Apologies for the double up!
charly
456 posts
Melly, yes, it's the free samples, but just for ALL the products ????
Kellyleanne
551 posts
This is a great idea, as you can find out products you love. Ive think Ive tried most Oasis products now though, but awesome for those yet to try all of the products.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ooo they back in stock! I wanted to get one for my secret santa gift last year but they had sold out so couldn't.  I got one of these bags of samples for $50 off their website last year and it was great for travelling plus the bag it comes in awesome =)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Great thanks lady's. Excited to grab a bag now :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Toni-Lee
503 posts
ajrees23
41 posts
Thanks for putting this up, this looks like such a good deal that I have to go and order it. I have never tried this brand before so am excited to see what everything is like.
Cesy
162 posts
The only thing I didn't try was the Hepburn BB cream which was never going to be right for me. For me not all of it was winners, but it was so much fun to try! 
Mila
1209 posts
What an awesome little idea !! I must get this for my mum....I know she will love their stuff like I do :)
What a great idea! I've trued a few sample products from them and absolutely fell in love! Will definitely try this out :) Thanks!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I bought one of their goodiebag last year and they are such a fantastic idea.  Especially when you're trying to figure out which BB Cream is the right shade for you, I also love the fact that that if a products doesn't suit you, you can regift them in their little pottles or bottles and they still look super cute.  I have gifted most of mine away now as I'm one of those people where I am all over the place with trying new things.  I try something for a little while, review its results and then move onto the next thing.  There are a few distinct favourites of mine though that I will always go back to and Oasis BB cream is definitely one of them because of how natural they are and their customer service and advice is amazing.
janini9
341 posts
Wahoo, my sample bag that I ordered Tuesday arrived this morning and it is fabulous. The smell is divine and I haven't even opened any containers yet. I love the little sample bottles and pottles. They will be handy for travelling or just carrying some of the essential products in my Uni rugsack or handbag. 
The makeup bag the samples are packaged is just the right size to store my brushes in when travelling. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
So pleased you like it. The samples are generous aye :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I asked my hubby for the "Jackpot" goodie bag for my birthday and was so exited when it arrived!  So many goodies to try and they're the perfect size for travelling.  Save the empties once you're done and just refill them when you do travel, they all fit perfectly into the retro looking cosmetic bag that they come in with space for a few full sized bottles too! It saves both space and weight in your luggage.
charly
456 posts
Haha so nice to hear from so many others who love to try products just cos (oh, that was lovely for my skin! Now instead of repurchasing it I'll try some completely different product that may make me break out,). Sometimes I feel alone in my obsessive need to try All. The. Things, but no, we are all gathered here on BR :D
Cesy
162 posts
Totally agree on wanting to "try all the things" but I have to admit I just ordered a full size cleansing milk and Power Punch moisturiser- they're just that good they're going into my regular every day routine!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Out of stock till 6th April :(
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I wish someone would do a unboxing/review of the goodie bag on youtube :) just so we can see the sample sizes of all the products.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'll order one during April to do an unboxing if people want me to? 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yes please WannabeMUA that would be awesome. They are back in stock now just checked on website :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh perfect I'll order it in a couple of weeks and post the video whenever it arrives c:

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!