Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NZ Cleo Za freebees

39 posts, 31 members
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
NZ Cleo had Za products free with the October mag I got a Lippy and a mascara 1 item per mag not sure of there were other items.
Marcel
335 posts
Ooh great free makeup is a sure fire excuse for me to get a girlie glossie and I love ZA. I luckily won a ZA prize pack from BR a few months ago I got the oil cleanser, lipstick/gloss & BB cream, they were all really nice great quality products, definately want to try more from ZA.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks for the heads up!
Mila
1209 posts
Thanks for that.  Nice bonus to get something pretty with your lunch time read :)
Susilia
484 posts
Thanks, I will be buying it for sure...:P Never tried anything from za, so I hope I'll like what I get...:)
AliceS
55 posts
Whoo can't beat a good freebie! what do you guys think of Za products?
bronjenks
253 posts
Ohhhh, great thanks :-)  Will look out for it when I go shopping next. :-)
Chaotic82
522 posts
Oh might have to check that out, I've only ever tried their cleansing oil :)
kirstysays
762 posts
Thanks for sharing..will check it out for sure :)
cushlaH5
178 posts
oh awesome thanks for the tip :)
I love Za products. Especially their cleansing oil!!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
May have to grab it from the supermarket
sophie4cats
139 posts
Exciting!! Off to the supermarket I go, any excuse for new products haha
dmnelson71
64 posts
I was lucky to win the prize pak from BR a few months ago and love their products.  I will be buying more when I run out.
yay i'll be picking up the mag tomorrow :)
Genna
49 posts
Love ZA products, I will deff be picking up my copy (or two) tomorrow :) Thanks!
tabykitten
186 posts
Oh nice! I love it when they do promotions like that!
ieseon
67 posts
Wow thank you for sharing! I will get some of those beauties :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ooh i just got back from the supermarket, i even planned to go look at magazines but forgot! Guess il need to go back tomorrow and buy the Cleo magazine. I have only tried one za product but i loved it, so would love to try more of their range.
Kia
550 posts
Yaya freebies! Thank you for sharing! 
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh thanks for sharing
Manda129
419 posts
Thanks for sharing hun x
RachLouise
218 posts
Thanks for sharing :) I love Za products!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
The za mascara is really good, its a great way to try it free with a mag ! 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I went to get it yesterday but they only had the regular magazine. Might check somewhere else.
Jesse
745 posts
Yeah I picked that up the other night, heard good things about the mascara :)
kirstysays
762 posts
I had to go to every supermarket in town to find a mag with a mascara #crazylady lol
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Weird they must only be stocking it in certain places then. Never mind, I can easily check more stockists!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I went to the local supermarket and it was not there, might have to do a bit of looking around to find it! Can i ask which shop your purchased your mag from? (Could save me some time)
Countdown 
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Countdown 
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks, I'll look out for it too. I love Za products :)
Kandace
13 posts
Exciting! Thanks for sharing :-)
mooiroos
37 posts
Awesome! I love it when there's a decent cosmetic brand that comes with a magazine! Will check it out.
Just went and picked up the Mascara as I'm not sure on the lippy and quite picky on lip colours and finishes. Looks great, will try it out soon. Saw Girlfriend currently comes with a Designer Brands lipgross at the moment too, may have to pick one up tomorrow.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh I never magazines but I think the coffee table needs one now and my makeup bag could use some makeup.
Kia
550 posts
I'll admit I bought it because of Miley on the cover, but I love a good freebie! 
lashestodiefor
23 posts
thanks for the share! :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I got my copy and grabbed the lipstick

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!