Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

MAC- Back to MAC promotion. Free lipstick!

9 posts, 7 members
swamphen
73 posts
Following on from the lipstick thread, just thought I would make a thread to ensure everyone knows about MAC's ongoing promotion called 'Back to MAC'

I have never ever seen it advertised in store, but have been saving my empties for many years and have received a number of free lipsticks through the deal.
I keep a little box in my vanity to store my empties and when I get the magic number jump in store!

Here's the blurb from the website
Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back-to-M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you. Please note, Lipsticks provided at no charge cannot be returned or exchanged. M·A·C Select Back-to-M·A·C Expanded is only available in stores at this time

And the link to it:
https://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl
Kimrose
1416 posts
This is so great!  My daughter has taken advantage of this promotion many times.  Lush has something similar.  A great way to encourage recycling
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sadly I don't use MAC products as I reacte to them quite badly.  Only MAC product I have is a lippy but can't for the life of me remember what colour it is, super pretty though.  Such a great promotion and way of rewarding loyal customers, thanks for sharing x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've yet to pay for a Mac lipstick thanks to Back to Mac! They only offer a limited amount of shades here whereas in the States you can chose any (including lip glass) They were also offering eye shadows here recently. I don't know if they still do though. 
swamphen
73 posts
Yes the last time I went into my local MAC it was a choice of lipsticks or an eyeshadow.

I wish it was lipglass!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
ahh now lipglass i DO love!
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have done this a few times over the years it's a great way to recycle old products in exchanged for a new lippie or eyeshadow even if the shades are limited.
swamphen
73 posts
Totally! and if the colour doesn't suit me they make great gifts too
Jacinda
13 posts
what's the magic answer

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!