Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has anyone bought off realtechniques.com.au site?

8 posts, 4 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I came across realtechniques.com.au noticed they had 50% off the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection and they ship for free internationally if you spend over 100AUD. I've previously ordered off the official international realtechniques.com site for the Powder Bleu line since iherb sadly doesn't carry it. I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered off the Australian site since I'm after the discount and free shipping. The shipping is tracked until it leaves Australia.
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that sounds like a good deal. I've never ordered directly off the site. I always get mine from iherb
Macs
5351 posts
Never made a purchase from there before. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   So I did go ahead and order from Realtechniques.Com.Au after I checked on the international site and found they are on the list of authorized retailers even though they were renamed. 
   They shipped and I've been waiting for it to arrive. A few days ago I around the time of shipping I noticed an e-mail stating that they issued a refund on one of the brushes since it was out of stock.
   I logged into Paypal and on the timeline was the refund they had issued but unfortunately it's been six days and the money hasn't shown up in my account. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there something I need to do?
tannygirl
3392 posts
   So I do recommend buying Real Techniques brushes off this site. They offer free international shipping if you spend over $100AU. Whereas on the international site you have to pay about 18-27NZD possibly more depending on the weight for shipping. My order arrived in two weeks from the date of ordering so not an overly long wait. 

There was one item out of stock so they messaged me and refunded my card via Paypal. The refund has shown up on the activity summary of my Paypal account but not in my bank account yet. I wrote Paypal about it and they said it could take awhile for the funds to transfer to my bank account. So that's a bit annoying, but at least the company did refund the item in full.

I also found a discount code for 10% off my next order and one of those drugstore eyeshadow palettes. 

So I'm glad I ordered from them. If you are looking to buy some Realtechniques brushes that aren't available on iherb, like the Power Bleu line or the Brush Crush collection and you know you're going to spend a decent ammount order off the Australian Realtechniques site and you'll save postage costs.
swamphen
73 posts
I've always ordered my real techniques through Iherb! Much cheaper and often they have discounts or special package deals
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I used to too, till I stumbled across the international site and discovered whole brush collections and lines that were never sold on iherb. I wish they were though because then I could've saved myself quite a bit on international shipping.
tannygirl
3392 posts
 The refund showed up in my bank account. Yay! So I put my order through on the 31st of March. The order was sent out and the refund put in motion on the 4th of April and on the 16th the funds are back in my bank account. 

So the refund took almost two weeks from notification, just in case that happens to you. Luckily the brush I want is available on iherb so I can skip paying shipping costs buying it from Realtechniques international website.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!