Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free U by Kotex pad/tampon samples for the first 20000!

14 posts, 14 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Saw this freebie and thought I'd share for yall. Here
Just fill the form and choose the type you want.

MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Charmmy-kitty. I got some samples in a cute black bag from them last year. I use the black bag as a make up bag. I'm a big fan of Kotex now :)
Ringy
825 posts
Hey I just did this and in the terms and conditions it says you also get sent a buy one get one free voucher as well so seems like yet another great offer that I've been made aware of by this forum!!
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, Im going to look this up tomorrow. Thank you for sharing.
Rezee
1964 posts
yes, you do get a voucher too and it doesnt expire till next year. I love how generous this company is!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thanks for sharing! :) I also got a wee sample of tampons and pads in a wee back purse bag last year, it has come in handy thats for sure.
DianaN
143 posts
Thank you so much for sharing! I have applied to get a free sample. Super excited to try a new product. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think i have already signed up for this, but can't remember! 
Thanks so much for sharing, just filled this form out, can never have too many of these as a woman right lol xx
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks for the share !! I've just applied to get a sports sample- this must be a new product! Love this brand its such good quality and cute packaging! 
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks for sharing, I've gone for the sports sample too.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks for the share =)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yay thanks for that! I hate buying pads and tampons (why so expensive??!) so the voucher will definitely be used!
trudijoy
8375 posts
this company are forever giving away freebies!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!