Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free Model co Karl Lagerfeld lippy with NEXT magazine

9 posts, 7 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
I bought NEXT mag today just for this lippy - the colour is called Paris and is really lovely!
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks KiwiLass!
Macs
5351 posts
I’ll look for that tommorow after work . 
MissDilly
229 posts
Ooh, thank you!  Bought the magazine last night - the lippy is a gorgeous colour! Now for some me-time to read the magazine!
Julieal
915 posts
Shopping today so will look out for -Thanks
Macs
5351 posts
I couldn’t find it. I was telling my sister that one of BR girls mentioned it on the forum . I’ll keep looking.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've seen it and contemplated it. Good to hear it's a nice colour.
KiwiLass
174 posts
yeah I see that some mags don't have the free lippy, yet others do - there must be a limited run where some stores just happen to still have them. Pak n Save didn't have any lippy mags, but New World did.
The colour is really rich and long lasting too! But I've been thinking I now need to get a lip primer, like the MAC one, as with age, there's more lines around the lips and the colour bleeds....sigh.
trudijoy
8375 posts
some supermarkets, when a mag has a GWP, keep the gifts at checkout to stop them walking out of the store- the magazines are barcoded but usually the gifts aren't, which makes them too easy to steal. Often pays to ask :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!