Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Beauty Vault - Aug
The Beauty Vault - Aug

Free Model co Karl Lagerfeld lippy with NEXT magazine

9 posts, 7 members
KiwiLass
REVIEW EXPERT
168 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I bought NEXT mag today just for this lippy - the colour is called Paris and is really lovely!
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3574 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks KiwiLass!
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5110 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ll look for that tommorow after work . 
MissDilly
REVIEW EXPERT
48 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Ooh, thank you!  Bought the magazine last night - the lippy is a gorgeous colour! Now for some me-time to read the magazine!
Julieal
REVIEW EXPERT
915 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Shopping today so will look out for -Thanks
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5110 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I couldn’t find it. I was telling my sister that one of BR girls mentioned it on the forum . I’ll keep looking.
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1651 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've seen it and contemplated it. Good to hear it's a nice colour.
KiwiLass
REVIEW EXPERT
168 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
yeah I see that some mags don't have the free lippy, yet others do - there must be a limited run where some stores just happen to still have them. Pak n Save didn't have any lippy mags, but New World did.
The colour is really rich and long lasting too! But I've been thinking I now need to get a lip primer, like the MAC one, as with age, there's more lines around the lips and the colour bleeds....sigh.
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6389 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
some supermarkets, when a mag has a GWP, keep the gifts at checkout to stop them walking out of the store- the magazines are barcoded but usually the gifts aren't, which makes them too easy to steal. Often pays to ask :)