Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

FREE international Colour Pop Shipping

40 posts, 17 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Good Evening Beautiful BR ladies x 
Just thought I would share that Colourpop is currently offering free international shipping on all orders over $50 USD (or a flatrate fee of $4.99 under $50). Such a good deal considering their shipping is normally so pricey. 
I WANT to but oh, I shouldn't...

Seems every site I look at is screaming 'spend spend spend!' today!

Edit: ok, I did it.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
How long is it for? :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Thats a pretty good deal, I personally hate their shadows so for once am not tempted by a deal. The beauty review box deal I just got in an email though is one that I'm trying hard to forget about but will probably end up going for later!
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that's a good offer as their international shipping is pricey. Crystal what did you get?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Rezee, I so know what you mean! ... the temptation to buy the two-box subscription is real... I mean, if you could see what's going in those boxes!!! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Would love a sneak peak of what the two new boxes have. Is the Gossip Fairy around?
Macs
5351 posts
Oh this is awesome. But I'm still on a no spend. Thats so tempting specially after seeing Toni's eye brow pencils :0 argh . Hoping for that NZ Brands 2 Box. 
First Lady
957 posts
HAHAHA Pixie is our best customer!

It's the Ball box combo for me - preschool teachers' Christmas gifts done!

xox
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I made an order toooo. I've resisted trying their products before but this was the perfect opportunity to just buy a couple of products I'd been curious about and not have to worry about justifying the shipping for such a small order. 

What'd you get?! I got the Lunch Money highlighter, Sequin eyeshadow, ultra satin lip in Cozy and a matte lippie stix in She Bad. I'm super excited for the ultra satin lip, it looks like a gorgeous colour! 

And yes, the BBBE deals are very appealing! I've just spent the last 30min trying to justify the Ball box deal lol waiting for my mate to wake up to see if she wants in.

I got confused though because the pricing in the BR inbox message is different to the website for the new release bundle, and also, both places make mention of how much it would otherwise cost you to buy the two boxes separately and continues on to say "so you save X amount by purchasing this three box bundle". Three boxes? Huh.

And also, when you click on the link to take you to the Ball box deal, if you try to click on any of the boxes to see what's in them it brings up a little sneak peak info box and has a button you can click to "find out more", but when you click "find out more" it just adds the box to your cart! I found my way around eventually, but just thought I'd let you know :P
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yeah I had the same questions as Sarah in regards to the email and the info on the site.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hiya,

I've looked at all communications and can't see any reference to the three-box bundle - very strange. It's definitely meant to be two though. 

Also, not sure why the 'find out more' button is sending products to the cart. It appears the gremlins are out in force today!

If you do see something like this pop up and you've any questions it's best (especially on the weekends) to email the crew directly as Nat gets alerts to her phone, that way any issues or questions can be quickly resolved.

Glad you're liking the deals! They're a bit blimmin' good! xox
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, the three boxes wording has gone now! How strange :P

Those gremlins really are part of the furniture lol. Thanks Pixie.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Gave into temptation, didn't buy the colour pop but bought the hair box instead. Trying to hold off the temptation of the special
Rezee
1964 posts
I gave in too and bought the two box bundle.  I was thinking about it all day. I was going to do a lay by but then I read that you can't so I just thought screw it, I'll so need something to look forward to after the school holidays! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I didn't pay attention to the wording in the emails, but I have had a few times where I've clicked on an article thats 'trending' and if a box is mentioned it automatically takes me to the cart with said box in there. Good to know its just the gremlins being cheeky!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh, I also jumped in on a Colorpop order ;-) can't wait for them to arrive :-D
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! What'd you get?! I'm so excited to try everything!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I can ignore the colour pop deal because I am trying to make up my mind which beauty box I'm buying myself for my birthday. I keep changing my mind. I was going for the ball box, then the hair box then the incredible eyes. But the NZ Brands 2 also sounds tempting. Basically they're all tempting.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got 2 matte lipsticks, I can't remember the shades though hahahaha theyre both purpley ish though! :-D
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I gave into temptation 2 more times this weekend. Once at the supermarket. I picked up the goodness cleanser and then did a double take on the moisturiser as there was a free bottle of chia oil with it. Some had the freebee some didn't. so I made sure to grab the right one. After I got home last night from work and had a conversation with my chief enabler re the BBBE $120 special where he told me to "buy the box because I would anyway". He knows me too well
KiwiLass
174 posts
yeah I caved and got the $120 bundle....I'm also wondering, if I were to cave into temptation again, are we allowed to order another deal before tomorrow night? Or is it just one deal per person? ( hopefully it is haha otherwise my credit card will suffer again..:) )
Head Pixie
569 posts
You're absolutely allowed to order another deal - there's a maximum of two per household. Cave away ;) xo
KiwiLass
174 posts
Thank you Head Pixie - naturally I caved (again) :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I caved and bought the bundle too. I don't know what's in there but I'm hoping they're mainly skincare boxes since I love skincare and pan through it faster than makeup.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
How long is the special on the BBE?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Sorry about the question I see that it ends midnight tonight good deal but I can't get it
Macs
5351 posts
I pan skincare fast too tannygirl. If I wasn't on a tight budget at the moment I would cave in and buy the box deal. That beauty vault looks more achievable for me.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Macs I think I go through things like serums, spf moisturizers, sunscreen, body scrub, etc. faster than most people. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Hopefully they repeat this deal as their shipping can be very $$$ otherwise
Honestly, I think the cheaper shipping may have even boosted their sales. Many people like us wouldn't have even thought to buy from them unless there was a deal like this on.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yay the details of what's in the Skin to Skin and NZ Brands 2 is up on the Best Beauty Box Ever site! I must say that if you're a huge fan of skincare both those boxes from the sounds of it are fantastic. I'm so glad I spent my rewards points to get a small discount and bought the bundle when it was on special, because if I didn't buy it before I'd be eyeing it up and wanting it now. I don't really see anything (except for the lipstick, but it's a natural lipstick and I do collect lippies, not eyeshadows hardly but lippies, oh yes) in there that I couldn't fit into my daily skincare or shower which is fantastic because I feel bad if I were to blindly spend alot of money and the items sit in my cupboard. Geez, look at me writing reviews before I even got the box! So much excitement!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh and I think I guessed what some of the brands of the items are. If you look there are clues on fb and Beauty Review.  
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'm more than happy to wait for each to be in my hot little hands thinking it would be the day after release but then I realised that the pixies and elves will be working Labour day, 24th, and Queenie must be snapping a whip.
Poor pixies and elves. (shakes head)
Koni
444 posts
Good morning BR lovelies!!! Colourpop is offering free international shipping again but this time until the end of the year. It's free for all orders $50.00 USD and above or a flat rate fee of $9.99 USD for orders below $50.00 USD.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I am definitely making an order! Thanks Koni :)
Macs
5351 posts
 Oh I'm tempted . Never made a direct order before. They keep bringing out lots of new lines too.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ooo yes, I saw that! It's been less than a month since my first order but I'm rather tempted...
shazatron101
5112 posts
I would be tempted, but I've decided I'm not really a fan of the mattes. On me they dry down too quick and make me feel like I have a mask on my lips haha it's a feeling I just can't tolerate :-/
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm glad they have done this Ii want to get my hands on the ultra satins because summer isn't a season for dry matte lips for me. :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!