Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Fly Buys rewards

24 posts, 17 members
MrsRosie
214 posts
It had been awhile since I popped over to Fly Buys website and I was surprised at all the beauty products they now stock that you can get delivered to your door. They now let you put money towards most rewards too if you didnt have enough points whihc is handy. 

Brands include : Max Factor / OPI / Dr Lewinns / Ecoya / Dermalogica / Antipodes just to name a few. I could possibly be the last person on Earth to know about this but it does make spending all that money at the supermarket and petrol station a little more rewarding!

There was also a brand called 40 Carrots - has anyone tried anything from this range or know anything about it?

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yes they have a decent range of perfumes too! I'm eyeing up the celebration Ecoya candle personally. So nice to have more options.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't been on their website for some time, off I go to check it out!
MrsRosie
214 posts
https://www.flybuys.co.nz/rewards/40-carrots-micro-dermabrasion-facial-cleansing-set?outlet_id=0

I have added SO MUCH to my wishlist, but silly ol adult priorities keep stopping me! I am however looking at the Ecoya mini diffuser set as when we shifted recently I had to *gasp* throw away my beloved diffusers and would love some more, I figure this is a benefit to hubby aswell since he can enjoy the scent (enabaling myself you see).
Im also interested in the 40 Carrots microdermabrasion set (link above because I dont know how to put it below lol)

Qweenkaren
313 posts
I love using my Flybuys on beauty or power tools. Last time I used them was on a VS Secret Curl machine - it's great!
currently eyeing up a drill press for my man.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I love how you can redeem them on beauty products, however it takes so long to collect them.  I'm currently eyeing up some of the Antipodes products they have on the site. 
-Bex-
611 posts
ooooh I need to go have another looksie. Last time I used it, it was to get a GoPro nearly 2 years ago, hopefully they haven't expired. I'm also grateful that Farmlands and Farmsource have beauty rewards too. Bout time they thought of the farm gals!
Emily-jane
314 posts
MrsRosie I just had a look at the 40 carrots microdermabrasion set. I have never seen this brand before so no idea what it's likely sorry but it does look interesting and not too many points either. Keep us informed if you get one :)
Macs
5351 posts
Ive been saving up my points was for a candle but Ive changed my mind I would love a perfume. I got a hell of a long way to go lol
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I redeemed my points on their 40 carrots microdermabrasion set. I loved the scrub that it came with. The brush was okay. I still use it.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Mrs Rosie you are not only the person on the earth because I am also. I didn't check my husband fly buys card for longtime. I am sure his card has lots of fly buys points....lol...I need his fly buys card. He is not interested in fly buys card but I insist him to use it so in this case those points are mine.....right....hahaha.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Good to know about 40 carrots. I've been eyeing up some of their skincare too.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Weee I did know about this! They have so many great things, and they're all fairly cheap point wise (in my opinion). I wouldn't mind trying the hair masks, and a few of the other things... I bought my toaster through Fly Buys, and I love it. Matches (almost) to my stand mixer :D
MareeB
5239 posts
I didn't know about that? I always save mine for my Christmas turkey :)
Kimrose
1415 posts
This is yet another reason I love Beauty Review. ..you learn something new everyday! I did not know this about Fly Buys! Thanks:)
mallomiss
569 posts
Yes!! I love that Fly Buys have done this!
I used to spend my points on things I didnt need, like the electric bread knife I brought.. haha
but now I save them for beauty products.

I've also found the points go a bit further that they used to. Double win!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Yes I love that addition to the fly buys rewards. Especially the antipodes.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Not sure about 40 carrots I've looked at their stuff too but yet to try it.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Soooooooo I did it....I got the mini Ecoya diffuser set - canot wait to get them now! Thought I better hold off on any beauty products for the time being (lets see how long that lasts haha)

I totally agree I think the points go further than they use to years ago and I love all the new products, cant believe I once brought a dustbuster - the shame!

Macs - You can use however many points and top up with cash if you find its taking awhile to get points, or check you arent missing out on points at certain businesses not all the sales people remind you.

1lilmnky - Oh good to know you liked it, do you just use the brush with other cleansers now? an did you see an improvement in your skin (If you were trying to get any, your skin always looks flawless to me!)

Rajvee - Get his card asap! :) once you have the card number you can create an account and wont need it again to log in if you write it down or save it. Happy browsing!

ragingfrog
1289 posts
Rajvee You can call flybuys and link his card to yours if you haven' already.

Flybuys have some so far since the days were it was for flights only. I normally cash in on the top shelf liquor for my brother, nothing on there has really appealled when I have been on there.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I talked to him other day about flybuys and he said to me we are getting airpoint so we can use it in future for air tickets. I so happy. So less money when we will book the tickets. He is smart.
Artemis
311 posts
I didnt know they had so much! awesome! I never get points though
chikoboo
3402 posts
I always forget about that section of Flybuys but I do look at them as a joint reward so wouldn't spend them on something just for myself.  Over the few years we have gotten things using them that are needed by us both or for the home.  I think that is the fairest thing when we both earn them.  Although the beauty section is rather tempting when I get the email.

2lilmnkys
106 posts
Ms Rosie I do use the brush with my cleanser and other scrubs. But with 40 carrots I found that my skin was more polished and smoother.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!