Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers sale weekend

9 posts, 8 members
http://www.farmers.co.nz/catalogue#view=catalogue&saleId=7984&page=1

Heaps on sale catalog link above but here's a few examples ..... 

30% of revlon

3 for 2 loreal

20% off maybelline 

25% off chi chi

Glad cause I'm due for a stock up lol
Macs
5351 posts
Luckily Im away. No buying for me until I finish at least half of what I have. Thank you for sharing.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Tempting but I'm busy all weekend and I don't need anything.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good deals, but I'm not tempted - I have a few parcels coming my way and today I spent some $$ at the craft fair that comes around every Queens Bday weekend. They had a skull exhibit on too, 60 local artists "decorated" skulls with their art style - They were all really beautiful. Had they been up for sale then and there I would've been tempted to get the unicorn one ;-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm on a no spend till the end of August but, I do need a new primer and setting spray. That technically wouldn't be breaking the no spend when they are needs not wants, right?! lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Amy, imo, no spend does not include essential items that you've run out if and have no multiples of. Up to you to decide what is essential lol. Also does not include Lush limited editions or new releases lol. Still a lot of sending going on here lol. low(ish) spend maybe?
MrsRosie
214 posts
Amy Im with Soozie, as long as it isnt a first time product purchase and if its something you have run out of then I think thats ok  :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Amy, no it totally doesn't count. I think if you rally need something, then you should get it. Unless, your no spend is for serious saving reaons of course!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!