Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers points are back

12 posts, 9 members
Kimrose
1418 posts
Just got the latest Farmers catalogue and they have announced a new points system. You now collect points on everything you buy. They also have 7 days if specials. Worth a look ladies.
SandyGedge
394 posts
That sounds good
MareeB
5242 posts
Oooh I saw that Kim. But I never shop there enough for points to be helpful. You never know tho..
EliseMM
120 posts
Thank goodness! They will need to keep up their game with Mecca taking over NZ and Sephora announcing they are looking to set up a shop in Auckland. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm glad Farmers have brought back a points system. However, it used to 10% back in rewards for every $200 spent on beauty and after a year of no rewards they brought it back but at 8% for every $250 spent you get a $20 voucher.

I think Life Pharmacy is the same percentage in rewards but you don't need to spend as much to claim your reward.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I saw that, but I just had a spend up there with beauty week, so I might try and contain myself.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Yeah I remember seeing about that in an email they sent out quite a while ago. It's hard to get 250 points though especially since I can find perfumes and highend stuff much cheaper elsewhere.
Kimrose
1418 posts
Tannygirl, at Life and Unichem pharmacies they have living rewards and you get a point for each dollar you spend and when you spend $150.  you receive a $10.00 voucher which is valid for 3 months.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh it's every $150 equals a $10 reward. I thought it was $10 for every $125 spend. Sorry. 
Julieal
915 posts
I had stopped worrying about Farmers points as they were a waste of time -possibly worth another look -Thanks
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I hardly shop at farmers at all now. I got a living rewards voucher at the chemist last week so that was nice. I also won a $100 prize pack a while back just because I swiped my card when I made a purchase so yea I love the living rewards system so far.
MareeB
5242 posts
Wow, congratulations Lisa - $100 prize pack is a fabulous prize.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!