Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers gift with purchases this week

11 posts, 6 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Farmers has a beauty week running this week with heaps of gift with purchases and double points! I went in today and spent $22 on sally hansen polishes (which were 20% off) and got a gift pack that included a miracle gel duo, nail files, buffing block, and instant polish remover. I was so close to getting a theBalm palette since they have 'but anything get a free trio palette' but stopped myself just in time.

Here's the link if you want to check it out!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I need a new face powder. I will check it out.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I saw that Sally Hansen special and I'm really tempted! But I just put myself on a no buy for nail polishes this year since alot of my nail polishes are needing to get used, I would buy another base or top coat but I have a couple I'm trying to finish right now.
EliseMM
120 posts
I ditched my no buy mantra and grabbed a haul of Natio products and received a very generous GWP. I'm struggling to stay away from buying more unneccesary stuff!
MareeB
5241 posts
My two lovely BBBES arrived yesterday so no more purchasing for me for a while. They are fabulous by the way!
MareeB
5241 posts
What was your GWP EliseMM?
EliseMM
120 posts
The Farmers I bought from let me choose between two different gifts! I chose a pack that had makeup wipes, an eyeshadow trio, bronzer, and BB cream. I spent $50 on my actual purchase and then got all those extra goodies!

P.S. looking forward to seeing photos of the BBBE in the next week or so!
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow! That is an amazing GWP! well done :)
Macs
5351 posts
That’s is a good deal. It’s been a while since I’ve been to farmers .
EliseMM
120 posts
I am really disappointed that Farmers changed their club points system though. It now is pretty much impossible for me to receive a $20 voucher through club points using their system. Instead I use the Life Pharmacy 'Living Rewards' program which I'm happy with - especially since you get points for prescriptions too!
tannygirl
3392 posts
  It used to 10% back in rewards for every 200 spend and after a year of no rewards they brought it back but at 8% for every 250 spent. I think Life Pharmacy is the same but you don't need to spend as much to claim your reward.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!