Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Farmers Fashion & Beauty Week!

10 posts, 7 members
SmileyPisces
253 posts
So many discounts and freebies with purchases on right now due to fashion and beauty month. I think everyday or week they have new specials... I recently purchased a Rimmel lipstick online for $8 only.. I was quite hesitant to buy a $8 lipstick.. but brought one anyways and I actually love the colour so went to look at other colours but price changed to $18 already, which is still affordable. However, they had put up more gift with purchase deals. Looks like i’ll be spending a lot this month hahahaha =D.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I know so many gwps, double points and discounts. I wish I had waited till today to do my online order because they had free shipping but I was overeager to get the Kiehls gwp. I had to reign in my spending and talk myself out of some of the items I wanted to buy and just buy what I know I will definitely use regularly like the avocado eye cream. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oops.. just did another order. Ok . Have to stop. This is getting too addictive.. =D.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I know I scrolled down and saw Mellow was 30% yesterday and it wasn't before and I remembered some lippies I wanted and that gorgeous palette..I had to exit the page.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been restrained. Just did a big beauty order on iherb and one instore at Mecca.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yip I purchased mum some more thin lizzy products at 40% off and scored me a couple nyx products at 40% off.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I brought a couple of freeman’s face masks to try.. and they gave me a free sample of the charcoal one. Love free samples =D
Macs
5351 posts
why didn’t I see this before lol I went into farmers today and I was shocked at how many brands they have now. I admire the mellow stand and Makeup Revolution. I saw Ethique and Tailor skincare there. I’ve been away too long. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The Makeup Revolution looks so good and the prices are falling. Im going there today for a look.
EllaLemond
6 posts
I ordered makeup kit and sunglasses.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!