Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

ecoya candles

16 posts, 11 members
15% off with code June16 on their website 
I see they are also on sale at farmers 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for sharing. Thereis a couple of candles Id. love to try from their range.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Just to note today is the last day to use that code. Farmers have 25% off instore and online and today is also the last day.

You will have to be quick ladies!
 Pifithrin forgot to check that bit, I'm hopeless by the time I decide what I want the sales normally finished.

MissQT
1547 posts
What are your favourite ecoya candle scents? I have enough candles at the moment but would be interested to hear everyone's favourites.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ecoya's nowhere near my fave candle brand, but their caramelised fig one was lovely, and the coconut and elderflower is probably a fave.
Lisa-
79 posts
I've tried a couple of ecoya candles, they were all limited edition scents so I can't tell you what they were, but I was a bit disappointed by them. They smelt beautiful to begin with but I didn't feel that the smell lasted long enough to justify the cost.

tannygirl
3392 posts
I was considering getting one of their reed diffusers but I just have been putting it off because of the price. I may look at some of the other brands. I did really like the jasmine and sweetpea candle I had but there wasn't really a lot of scent unfortunately. It could just be that scent but I can't really justify the splurge when I can get more scent throw from Scentsy bars and one bar has more hours of frangrance at a fraction of the price of one of their large candles. 
Koni
444 posts
My favourites are their limited edition/seasonal ones:
Cherry Blossom & Tuberose
Sweet Fruits & Pink Champagne
Fresh Pine Needles

I received the Sweet Fruits & Pink Champagne diffuser as a GWP and honestly it's quite useless - I may as well shove the reeds up my nose to get a whiff of anything.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just looked up how to make diffusers Tannygirl, as I have the empty bottles and reeds and thought I'd try and re-use them. It looks pretty easy.
MissQT
1547 posts
yeah I've found that with the couple of ecoya candles i have. I was a bit disappointed that the scent wasn't that strong.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Having saved up my flybuy points (which took forever) to get them, I was so disappointed with Ecoya candles. They smell lovely when you open them but virtually no throw at all. I get more from Kmart candles! Oh well at least I have nice holders to put them in lol. 

My friend gave me that diffuser too, Koni and I totally agree with you!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh good to know about the diffuser. I guess there are other brands that are much better and probably more affordable too or if they are pricey more worth the cost.
Lisa-
79 posts
If any of you have a look sharp near you I would suggest having a look to see if they stock village candles. I found them at the one in Newmarket and love them. They are half the price of ecoya and way more fragrant. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Isnt it a real shame when you spend good money ( or points) on something that is really disappointing.  I have found some cheaper options are better and I have melts which have been amazing as well. I got some candles at Postie and Bed Bath and Beyond, all are good value and smell great.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I was building my fly buys for ecoya but Im going to aim for a perfume. I still want to try sweet pea one and coconut elderflower one I think it was. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!