Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Come Across Any Really Good Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals?

43 posts, 12 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I've been on a reduced/no spend for the last month to save up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I just did my first Black Friday purchase, I did an order off Wishtrend. I've never bought from them before but I've eyed up some of the deals multiple times. 

Vitacost is doing 20% off orders $50 or more.  Code VALHW3YQ  

I think Briscoes has something big planned for Black Friday.

I'm waiting to see what specials and gwp Origins has planned for the weekend and Monday. I have my eye on their spf eyecream which happens to be in giftset and they ship to forwarding addresses! 

I also have my eye on another site that sells Supergoop! since I want their spf eyecream as well but so far they haven't had any specials that I'm interested and their international shipping is expensive and they won't ship to forwarding companies :-( . I wrote them and asked if they could since the ship all ove the US for free.  

Also on my list if there's discounts - more online workout programs, a couple of the Real Techniques Power Bleu brushes, maybe a Beautylish, Beauty Bliss and/or Sephora haul. 

So does anyone else have their eye on anything they want to get over Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Anyone know of any good beauty and NBR deals? 

Hiya :) I have seen on Sephora this morning there is 15% off on black friday :) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Did my Origins order they were offering a full sized Plantscription eyecream free if you spent 65 USD and the giftset I had in my cart was 55 bucks, so threw in a 16 dollar handcream in to make the cut.  
tannygirl
3392 posts
YesStyle.com has a sale with up to 80% off some items and free premium standard shipping if you spend 50NZD. Most of the stuff is 60% off. I'm pretty tempted remembering some items I really wanted to get but then forgot about on sale, but I gotta slow down since I already did two large online orders yesterday and it's not even Black Friday yet. 
Macs
5351 posts
I’m going to CS Factory Sale. I’m keen to get my hands on some Dolce and Gabbana and Marc jacobs . Fingers crossed Eye of Horus is there again.
tannygirl
3392 posts
 Speaking of fragrances Smelly Cat has a 15% off sitewide code THANKS15 .
tannygirl
3392 posts
Vitacost Black Friday deals and codes. They have 25% off Dessert Essence. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ecoya has 25% off site wide with ECOYA25 .
tannygirl
3392 posts
Farmers has a 2 Day Black Out sale
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beautylish is doing Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales on Jefree Star products. I don't know if there will be sales on other brands.
tannygirl
3392 posts
iherb has save 10% code BFR2017 . 
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Tailor has 20% off Tailor skin items and 10% off the other brands and items they sell on their website. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
So Beautylish has up to 40% off Jeffree Star. Starts 11/23 9pm PST through 11/27 at 9pm PST. The Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials will be changing throughout the weekend.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Life Pharmacy has 15% off beauty and fragrance till the 27th of November plus you can earn points on your purchases during that time.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Briscoes has 35 - 70% off the white sticker price of everything instore. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beauty Bliss has 15% off all fragrance, all the Jeffree Star Chrome Collection Lipsticks are $20, $50 off  select products from GHD and free shipping on all orders. This is until midnight on Sunday or while stocks last. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow thanks tannygirl for all the links! Now I just needa try narrow it down to the stuff I really want and refrain from impulse adding everything I lay eyes on.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Just got a email from skinfood.co.nz for 1 day only, that has me tempted
tannygirl
3392 posts
   You should've seen me all buzzed up uber late really early this morning, live chatting with customer service on a site overseas. Trying to discuss the gwp and discounts. I need to narrow things down too. Some sites didn't have the sales on the items I wanted to get and so far Meccabeauty hasn't had any specific Black Friday specials unless they have an e-mail ready to get sent out in a couple hours notifying me about some awesome discount or gwp.

tannygirl
3392 posts
Hikoco is having a 10-40? % off items storewide. I've ordered from them before so I was searching sitewide for which items and brands are the most discounted for Black Friday and it's Mizon with 40% off. Most items are about 10%-20% off. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Skinfood has 40% off use the code blackfriday40 sorry don't know how to post a link. Iherb has 10% off.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Mellow are doing 40% off everything! Code = Cyber.

Triology are doing 25% off site-wide.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Okay Mecca does have a little Black Friday special in the form of 5 new product or offers. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beautylish Jeffree Star sales specifics

Jeffree Star’s Black Friday Specials start tonight at 9pm PST / Midnight EST and I wanted to share some details.

Starting at 9pm PST / Midnight Eastern we’ll have the specials below but just for 24 hours. (or until sold out)

Velour Liquid Lipsticks only $15 (Holiday 2017 not included)

Androgyny and Beauty Killer Palettes just $27 (that’s 40% off)

Lip Ammunition is 40% off (Holiday 2017 not included)

Skin Frost $17 (that's 40% off)

Lip Scrubs for $8 which is 40% off (Holiday 2017 not included)

40% OFF BUNDLES INCLUDING JSC x MANNY MUA / FAMILY / YOU BETTER WORK

All Jeffree Star merchandise 25% off.

Really good if you've been eyeing something up from the brand. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Victoria Health has put together some sets of products with a significant discount. 

The NIOD set is really good value for the price. 

NIOD cleansing balm 

Chemistry Brand Set 1

Chemistry Brand Set 2 

tannygirl
3392 posts
Pure Fiji has 25% off storewide code Black17 . Their body scrub and body butter is amazing. 
Imoshen
461 posts
I'm quite tempted by that NIOD set but I've already spent too much on my credit card this month.  I might have to put a note in my calendar for next year.  I really want to get hold of Survival 30 too :P.

Re-Create Yourself has 25% off

Paulas Choice has 20% off, free shipping and a free gift if you spend $100 (they have released a 4% BHA and it's fantastic!).

PS Tannygirl, REALLY liking The Ordinary Granactive 5% Retinoid in Squalane.  Beautiful texture!  Highly recommend.  
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I know so many good sales! I'm having to take a step back and do the math on how much I'm going to save potential in product value or discounts for what I'm spending on some orders versus other sites where I could get more bang for my buck today. 

Imoshen the Granactive 5% Retinoid in Squalane is on my list of products I want to try! What's the texture like is it oily, like a light oil? Is it really gentle on your skin?  I've been using the  Granactive 2% Retinoid Emulsion. Love it! So gentle and non-irritating I use it on nights I exfoliate and do peels. It actually seems to absorb better if I apply it before I apply the water based serums unless they're really watery like the Argireline or my Antipodes Hosanna Serum. I apply those two first before I apply the Retinoid 2%. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
Oxygen has up 50% selected products with their 24 hour sale from 2pm Friday till 2pm Saturday. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
Eye of Horus has 30% off till midnight Monday.  code FESTIVE17
tannygirl
3392 posts
Plantae has 20% sitewide ends Monday. discount code is BLACK
tannygirl
3392 posts
Frank has 20% sitewide (with the exception of the shimmer collection) till Tuesday. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
So Real Techniques does have Black Friday specials up from 15%-30% off depending on how much you spend but only on the holiday Shimmer n Sleigh range so will shop so I'll wait on buying some Power Bleu brushes. 
Macs
5351 posts
i’m going to look them all up thank you for sharing
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not beauty, but I got return flights to Japan for $835 from Air NZ!!! They're for the first week of the April school holidays too. Being a school teacher I never get cheap flights anywhere as I can only travel in the school holidays. So excited! But that's me not indulging in any other Black Friday sales lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I only bought groceries. I would've considered a pamper box but didn't know about it until it was too late. I'm trying save so it's all good :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I did score some good deals. I saw the 25% off at Recreate Yourself and they had that Rosegold giftset from Alpha H that I wanted to try but Beauty Bliss wasn't running a sale on and they had the Sigma Dry and Shape Spa that I had been wanting since the beginning of the year but always evaded me. I almost did an order but then I saw shipping was 13 dollars did the math and hemed and hawed and then the Sigma Dry and Shape Spa evaded me again!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh wow, so many sales, so many savings. I did a Sepgora order 15% off, very happy
Imoshen
461 posts
Tannygirl - It's a bit like a dry oil.  One drop split between fingers is enough to do cheeks, chin and possibly forehead.  If you have used the EUK 134 it's a bit like that in texture.  You don't need much at all.

I haven't used it twice in a row yet as I'm trying to spread out the retinol between Differin, Retin A and the Retinoid and of course having a couple of days break to give the skin a rest.
MareeB
5241 posts
Girl, that sounds like a science project :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Imoshen I bought the EUK 134 but haven't opened the bottle yet but it sounds really good. When it comes to the Ordinary I buy the first bottle and check how my skin reacts to it and if I don't get a bad reaction then I get another tube or bottle and use it till it's all used up. Then when I review it or decide to keep it in my routine or move on to something else I have a better idea of whether it gives me results or not because I gave it plenty of time.
  So far the products I've really loved and kept in my routine since I started the Ordinary are the Niacinamide, Alpha Arbutin, Granactive Retinoid 2% (although I want to try the 5% in Squalane now too, I will keep a Retinoid in my nighttime skincare routine) and the Buffet. I am currently using MAP and really like it as well but also want to try other the vitamin C products. Just recently bought the Glycolic Toner and I'm really liking the results I'm getting so far, I've never used an acid toner before but it's so easy to fit into my routine on nights that I'm supposed to do a peel but I'm too tired or lazy. 
  Which products from the Ordinary did you layer in the same morning or night routine with the EUK 134?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes! Real Techniques finally has 30% off sitewide if you spend over $20 so I can finally get a couple brushes from the the Power Bleu line plus the prep + color lip set.  code CYBER30
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tarte are/were having a sale. I dunno when it ends but there you go. I was going to treat myself to another of their mascaras for my bday but decided against it and bought a mascara from Mecca instead. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!