Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR purchases this weekend?

28 posts, 19 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
NBR ones too if you want!

Mine wasnt exciting really;

BR... replacements of shampoo (Lush Daddy-O) and conditioner (x2 to alternate, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship and OGX Coconut water), razors, emery boards and toothpaste. And a pedicure. And an ei katu (I think... Cook Island flower crown) and some hair flowers at Pasifika

NBR... a compact clothes drying rack, shorts for my holiday, tealights candles and food
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought a pastel and a brights purple hair dye, so I can redo my hair before Friday! and ofc food, a bag of chips, pick n mix lemon and lime bon bons and an Easiyo yogurt sachet lmfao. Oh the exciting life I live :P Oh! I did buy tea tree oil too, finally. Take that you hellish pimples
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I think I actually spent a whole weekend without spending any money.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Nothing! I'm saving for something really important so my BR buys are on a hold! I live through other's purchases haha
Macs
5351 posts
I seem to shop during the week rather than weekends. I picked up some hair masks, hair serums, face oils , shampoo and conditioner. 

I need to restock on body cream and night creams and day creams.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Nothing for me either. I've been on a 'no spend' since June last year. I only buy essentials like mascara and cleanser, etc when I run out.  

I'm trying to use up a hoard of products before I allow myself to buy anything ... getting my first BBBE, once I've reduced my stash, is my current motivation.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I thought I'd only been to the supermarket and bought food...but I stopped at a friend's house on the way home and shopped her Lush stash lol. And then I also remembered I'd ordered my supplements from iherb....and bought my first ever Real Techniques brushes. A set of three for the princely sum of $15!
MareeB
5244 posts
2x BBBEs!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I didn't spend money over the weekend but I did repurchase Flash Lash last week... aannd a new harddrive since my last one is full.
Artemis
311 posts
Late to the party here as have been away from BR for a bit but I've just ordered the Hot Chocolate body butter and Milk and Cookies body wash from Bonbon via our local pharmacy, gotta have a pick me up after being sick for ages! :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Not this weekend but this week ordered bathbombs and like products from a NZ based company Pasithea, did a little stint on Sephora NZ & have someone returning from USA so am humming and arrrhing if I want anything. I have a few days to get my list sorted already seen a few things I wouldn't mind with Ulta having its 21 days of beauty. Arrrgh.
*panning panning panning*
MareeB
5244 posts
I haven't bought anything this weekend, but my bestie just gave me a silver brightening conditioner. I've had various different silver shampoos/toners but this is the first conditioner I've ever had. I can't wait to try it :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
More sheet masks! I used up all my cheapies so I bought some new ones which I think will be better quality. I love using them and they are easy to pan through.
Macs
5351 posts
I went to the Green Expo got a goodie bag. Finally got a Tailor mask sample and Hurraw Balm. There wasnt many beauty products there,  seemed to be food. I missed the Tailor Seminar today. Too distracted by all the raw dessert samples lol. 
MissQT
1547 posts
the green expo sounds cool macs. I bought some Clinique products today. The redness  solutions daily protective base and the turnaround revitalising lotion.
Ringy
825 posts
I did a big grocery shop Friday - then got the emails Friday night for 40c off petrol! Hate that!

Not BR but I bought a clothes dryer - I've been googling reviews for weeks and finally settled on one. 

BRwise I bought a perfum - Versace Eros- I've had a sample spray a couple of times and really like it so finally but the bullet and got myself a bottle.

When getting ready to go out for breakfast yesterday I found that the dog had chewed up my eyeliner - I showed my husband and he was like oh well - I pointed out that the cost of it would pay for our breakfast and he wasn't impressed so I need to find a decent but cheap eyeliner - preferably a wind up type - so maybe I might go look for that today. 

Julieal
915 posts
Nothing this weekend although tempted with the Max Factor reviews -Weekend not over yet !!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
BR related I got some new kama oil, ponds clay scrub, moisture mist bb and the hugest bottle of apple cider vinegar I could find lol I class that as beauty cause I use it on my hair.

NBR ohhhhh a gorgeous new mink blanket that I love, new winter robe and a potatoe head for my godson bhahaha. Been a great weekend :-)
Artemis
311 posts
Lots of interesting purchases from everyone! My BonBon goodies were amazing :)
And Pasithea is highly recommended by me as well :)

MACS, which Hurraw did you get? I bought the black cherry tinted one awhile ago and liked it a lot
shazatron101
5112 posts
More food this weekend, no beauty for me... But I do need a new body lotion so throw some suggestions at me - supermarket brands would be great as I am on a no spend but if it's in the groceries it doesn't count :P

I did however buy a Honeycomb Caramel... thing from Starbucks and got my white girl on, no ugg boots though, was a bit muggy. Also bought a gorgeous mug from Steven's, it's a takeaway mug but it's just so gorgeous I couldn't say no, plus it was like 80% off hahahaha $4 mug wooooop
trudijoy
8375 posts
Skinfood body butter, Nivea soft, dove silk, vaseline cocoa glow 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I second the Skinfood Body Butter ... it's lovely stuff! 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Since I spent most of my weekend at work the only purchasing I did was maccas for dinner, since I am trying to shop the stash.
Macs
5351 posts
I was going for the Cherry one too but I chose Papaya and Pineapple. Ive got it in my pocket now. Ive been putting it on daily. My lips have been cracking up lately.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
BR - Lush Snow Fairy and Wiccy Magic Muscles from a Facebook Buy and Sell Page

NBR - New dining table and chairs plus set of drawers for our oldest son.

GingerRoyal
5 posts
This week I bought a new Mac mascara,a lipstick and a new pair of shoes. Also ordered a memory foam mattress. Overall I spent 1000$. Yeah I don't know how to save money :(
Macs
5351 posts
I got a couple of China glaze polish over the weekend.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!