Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Bossy sale-up to 50%

15 posts, 10 members
MrsRosie
214 posts
Just saw on IG Bossy are having up to 50% off some of their products. I totally love bossy products and think I may just have to place an order for some Xmas pressies for the ladies in my life (including me :P) 
Mila
1209 posts
Oooh going to check this out .....my poor partner
MrsRosie
214 posts
Such great value products im sure your partner wont mind Mila :) Thinking I might buy some products I'm yet to try like the solid purfume and face mask... 
shazatron101
5112 posts
MrsRosie you enabler. I haven't bought anything yet as nothing is really tickling my fancy, but I will be in the coming weeks as I plan on buying some Bossy as christmas gifts :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't purchased anything since Queens birthday special they had. So many new products too. 
jalb88
121 posts
Eeee thanks so much for posting this! just about to order their makeup brush set and cleaning kit for mum to give me for my birthday eee! has anyone used these and has feedback?
littleparadise
178 posts
So glad you posted this!!! Put everything in my cart that I "wanted" came to $51 so it qualifies for free shipping! Wahoo! so exciting. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ohh I might relook at some of those Bossy products I resisted.
Rezee
1964 posts
They have so many great things I want. But I hate paying postage and I don't want to spend $50. Total first world problems! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a cart. . . . I don't NEED but I WANT.... let's see how I go lol
MrsRosie
214 posts
Jalb88- I have both the brushes and cleaning kit and love them! Plus they are still on sale so you can't go wrong! Happy birthday too by the way! x
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm with Mrs Rosie... supplemented with a few extras but the Bossy brushes are fab, and the cleaning kit keeps them that way!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Oohhh what have you ordered LittleParadise? (Hopefully it's not rude to ask? :))
Lutece
1849 posts
That is such a good sale! Ive already made a list for Christmas gifts, I might wait for the next one to start purchasing the christmas goodies :)
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks lovely ladies- not my bday til dec but mums been asking what I want to ended up getting the brush set and also the brush cleaning set whoopie! And to make it up to $50 I added in a Sensitive Face Mask which I'll get myself so I can have a pampering day over the weekend! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!