Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Bossy Clearance

17 posts, 11 members
Designer-mic
249 posts
[color=#141823]A few goodies on clearance. I couldnt help myself. :)
Under Eye Butter Melt = $6[/color]
[color=#141823]Hide & Heal= $4[/color]
[color=#141823]Lip Balm Butter Whip = $2

http://www.bossycosmetics.com/product-category/clearance/[/color]
trudijoy
8375 posts
argh I really wanted to try hide and heal but it's sold out :(

I got an under eye butter though, which i also have been wanting to try, so thanks. grrr re hide and heal though
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I wanted to try the hide and conceal one aswell but sold out :( Settled for a lip balm and under eye melt instead! Thanks for the heads up too
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes the hide and heal sounded really good.
Designer-mic
249 posts
No worries. Glad to help. 

I had already purchased the hide and heal recently. Havent tried it yet. Thankfully no zits at the mo. :) 

I have been wanting to try the Under eye buttle melt for ages. Bargain. 

I got some Lip balm for Christmas gifts too. Love that stuff. 

Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hide and heal is awesome I purchased 2 when they first came out. Not surprised that it's sold out. Would of been good to have stocked up!! Might grab another brush shampoo though.
Macs
5351 posts
Aww man missed out . All sold out aye. 
Designer-mic
249 posts
oh no. That was fast. :(
DianaN
143 posts
Aw no! I had a group presentation and was gonna come back to buy all 3 products but they've all sold out :(
Designer-mic
249 posts
Oh no! Better luck next time. :( 
Rezee
1964 posts
They were really great prices, I'm not surprised they sold so quickly! I think it's cool they are wanting to make their products vegan.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Can't believe it sold out so fast, actually I can because it was such a bargain! Maybe there will be another sale soon, fingers crossed
Oh more stock has been added to the sale incl more under eye melts, and the solid perfumes! I may be tempted to get more. The under eye melts are only $6 this time! Bargain.
Designer-mic
249 posts
Good to know. I haven't tried there Purfumes yet.
Lutece
1849 posts
That was such a crazy sale, there is still solid perfume and some lip butter left, sadly I couldnt buy anything because I have my money tied up for other things, they were so cheap though!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Thanks for the heads up,I'm a bossy-holic! Managed to stock up on an under eye melt and got MrR a charcoal face bar to try. Gutted about the hide and heal - that stuff is my holy grail zit zapping product!
jalb88
121 posts
ah I would have loved to try the hide and heal! Maybe when the new stock comes in:) awesome sales bossy is having at the moment! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!