Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals for 2018

37 posts, 11 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    So it's international shopping holiday time and alot of sites are throwing specials. Here's a couple made use of so far.

- Flash Lash is availabe for 45 bucks at Farmers although the promotion said it was online only. This rarely goes on sale so I bought a couple of tubes.

- I did a decent order with Wishtrend they have their biggest sale around Black Friday. I shopped with them last year and was pretty pleased with the service. They have most things if not everything on sale was able to grab those masks that I've seen ads for all over facebooks for under 10 USD each. They also had moisturizers and sleeping masks for around 10USD and discounted serums. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
   Sigma has 30% off everything and free worldwide shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase. Usually with Sigma you have to spend 150 USD for free shipping or 75 on the days they have discounted shipping to get them to ship for free otherwise it's 20 bucks to ship. This is great if you just want one of their brushes that are on sale or want to try out their makeup (which most Sigma retailers don't have). I have to say their brushes are excellent quality and their makeup is too. My faves are their blush in Corderosa (seriously it's that nude, perfectly flushed cheek that goes with any eye look) and their Lip eclipse in Sigma pink (I've gotten asked what it is when I go out wearing it), their lip crayons are also fairly long lasting. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Love that there is so many sales! 

IHERB: 11% off site wide with the code ; BLACK 

KYLIE COSTMETICS : free shipping 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Tarte is having 25% off. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Healthpost is having a 30th birthday super sale on a number of brands.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beauty Bliss is having 10 to 30% off different brands. The Balm 25% off, 30% off Velvet Concepts, 15% off Offra. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool I'm gonna have a look at the sigma site. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Recreateyourself has up to 40% off Dermalogica as well as some discounts on other brands.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Toni-Lee I've never had issues with customs. But since there's no minium spend in order to qualify for free shipping you shouldn't have to worry about customs. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
I always stick to $200 or around about as I’ve been stung by customs before 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Mecca has 30% off a few palettes. If you're after the Too Faced Semi-Sweet, UD Sin Afterglow, UD Moondust, or UD Ultimate Basics or the Jumbo Orgasm blush, today's your lucky day.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Hikoco has 10-60% off everything. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Eye of Horus has 30% off with the code   stockup
tannygirl
3392 posts
Deceim is has more than 50% off some of their top sellers. Unfortunately for me some of the items I really needed or have been wanting to try were sold out. But luckily I was able to nab a couple bottles of the Granactive Retinoid Emulsion for 5USD and the Buffet for 10USD. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Cultbeauty has 15% - 25% off depending on how much you spend. There's also some Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits that are 50% off as well as some jade rollers and the Nyx advent calendar.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Pure Fiji has 20% off code  Black18
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I must not look.....I must not look! Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
SHUSH I'M SAVING FOR ASIA lol ;)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha Trudi! I did look at Pure Fiji. Anyone used the rollerball scents? I'm quite tempted by the mango one.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have the guava one and it’s gorgeous Lisa- but they’re coconut oil based and they solidify in the cold, which weirded me out to start ;). They’re very well priced for scent and lovely
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh I do love the Guava scent also! Hard decision. I shall sleep on it :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got the guava coconut scrub and it’s to DIE for
EliseMM
120 posts
Tannygirl you are a LEGEND for posting all these links! Has made my shopping day super breezy x
EliseMM
120 posts
Loaded my cart with Tarte products, including the generous 30% discount, only to find there was still a $20 postage fee :(
tannygirl
3392 posts
Lisa-Lou I was lucky to win one of those rollerball scents a couple years back in the noni scent. I gave it to my mom because I have a lot of fragrance minis I needed to use and mom has sensitive skin. She said it was really nice because it wasn't strong and had a really nice scent. 

As for the mango fragrance I have used the mango scrub and the scent is so delicious, sweet but in a juicy way not the fake artificial scent and when I used it it would scent the bathroom and the little hallway for a few hours. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   NP EliseMM. I like to know of all the sales so I can pick out the best ones for me. Sadly, Tarte hasn't offered free worldwide shipping, at least not yet, unless you spend over 80USD. Sometimes from time to time they offer free shipping and that's usually when I grab things sadly though the free shipping doesn't coincide with the 25%-30% discounts. 

But what you can do and it's worked for me a bit, is if you just want to get one or two items and hopefully they aren't limited edition or stock - sign into your account and load your cart. Eventually they'll notice you have stuff you want to buy and they'll e-mail you with reminders and 10%-15% discounts. You get the discounts e-mails coming, you have a higher chance of having a discount code when they finally offer free worldwide shipping. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Beautylish has a Black Friday sale. Usually it's just Jefree Star but this year they have 30% off select Jouer items (including their highlighters), some Sugarpill and CoverFX items. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits are 40% off. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've used both the mango and guava in sets that I purchased. I actually found a stockist here so I am going to look today and hopefully come home with goodies. Also interested in the shampoo and conditioner set. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i think it may have been mentioned somewhere but Skinfood have 40% off - i got so many new things!

Rose and Thorne had a sale, i think it's still on possibly 60% off, they also have selected bras and gruts for $15 and $5 respectively

Quay Australia have buy one get one free on their sunglasses

Trilogy have 30% off

i've seen so many bargains it's a lil bit crazy lol but i've only taken advantage of 2 so that's great lol

as for tarte having 30% off, surely what you save with the discount makes up for the shipping price? so really it is like getting free shipping lol at least thats how i justify it :P
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Lisa Lou, the shampoo and conditioner is really nice smells delicious. I gave a set of the pineapple shampoo and conditioner to my mom and she really liked it until my younger sister swiped it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Initially gutted as I was away for most of the sales events but glad too as I spent a heap on unforseen circumstances for my trip just gone.  Maybe I can catch the boxing day ales or something.
Macs
5351 posts
I got my haul from the CS Factory today. I was deleting all my emails but couldn’t help myself to look at Beautylish and I was tempted but told myself to wait for the factory sale lol No more now until Beauty Vault :) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Mecca has 3 lucky dip deluxe minis with every order, with the exception of gift card only orders. So if you are like me and have a gift card squirreled away somewhere for a good deal nows the time to use it. They still have 30% off the palettes and items that were on sale on Black Friday. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I took advantage of the Sigma 30% off and free shipping and got myself the Flat top kabuki brush. There are too many tempting deals. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    If anyone is curious about what 3 deluxe minis I got in my lucky dip when I did my order from Mecca on Cyber Monday. I got a deluxe mini of Kat Burki Intensive Vitamin C face cream, a mini of Nars multiple in the shade Copacabana and a mini Two Faced Melted Chocolate lippy in Chocolate Honey. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm actually really impressed with shipping speed on the Deceim website. I did an order on Black Friday and I received it this Saturday, the shipping time said it could take up to 20 working days and they had heaps of orders understandably on Black Friday and Cyber Monday so I expected delays but it only took 5 working days and was delivered on a weekend. I'll be ordering more from them in future.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh wow those deluxe minis sound primo Tannygirl.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!