Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

75% Off Sigma Brushes, Makeup, Brush Sets and Brush Care Items

4 posts, 2 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Sigma has their semi-annual sale going on atm with 75% off brush sets, individual brushes, makeup and brush care items for almost the next three days. You can scoop up some great makeup items and brushes for a few USD. Not everything is on sale but tons of stuff is. They offer free international shipping if you spend 75USD (comes to about 115 NZD if you pay via Paypal). 

This is my fifth order from the site and three out of four times previously I never had any trouble with my orders getting to me even though the shipping isn't tracked. The one time they did screw up they apologized and resent my order via tracked shipping. This is the best sale I have come across on their site. So if you like Sigma brushes it might be worth having a look. 

I have tried some of their makeup and brush care items as well and they pretty good. I have probably over 50 items from Sigma so if you have questions or need recommendations on a brush for doing a certain part of your makeup, feel free to ask. 
thirtywinks
60 posts
Thanks for this!!! I've been wanting to get a few of their brushes and this sale is awesome news for me. I'm thinking of getting F04 for contour, F15 for blush, and E39 for blending. It's pretty much so I can have an extra to use in between washing, plus I've heard good (and some bad) reviews on this brand. Would really appreciate some feedback though as there are so many brushes to choose from!
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I don't have the E39 or the F04 but I do have the F15 and I really like it for sheering out a pigmented, darker blush or my fuschia eyeshadow that I like to use as a blush. 

For contour from the the brand I have the ever popular F40 which is the angled blush brush and the F05 which is like a small buffer brush but it really does blend out the bronzer on your cheeks and forehead. I often do more of a general all over bronzing some days with the big F20 powder brush. If you're after a brush for contouring your nose the P84 small angled kabuki does it pretty effortlessly and you can use it on your face as well. 

In terms of blending brushes I have the E25, E32, E35, E40, E45 and E54. E25, E32 and E54 are your pretty standard blending brushes that you can also use to add eyeshadow. E35, E40, E45 are good for adding and blending color in your crease. 

tannygirl
3392 posts
      I also like the makeup I've bought so far from them. I have the brow powder which is pretty good and tons cheaper than ABH. The lip crayons are super pigmented and fairly long wearing and the Lip Eclipse is like a glossy, pigmented liquid lipstick.

The blushes are also beautiful, I have three and the Aura Powder one in Cordorosa is a gorgeous browny mauve that would look great on anyone but it's fairly finely milled and blends so well. The other blushes I have from them don't have the same quality as the Aura Powder as they're a tad more powdery but when I apply them they look beautiful on my cheeks.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!